“Touring with Cosetta !”

Guida Turistica a Londra Tours
Ranked #84 of 805 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: I specialise in Art History, and I am passionate about gardens. I love my job, as it enables me to share my enthusiasm for this great country with others.I offer Personalized Tours, walking tours, and children's tours.
Reviewed 27 October 2014

Ms. Cosetta, is an amazing and well informed guide that is extremely knowledgeable and shows and demonstrates a passion for her job. It really comes across in her presentation of the wide knowledge she has and the love of her countries history. It was such a breath of fresh air to hear her explain the history and the impact it has had on the country. We will definitely be back !!

Tony & Maggie Sethi

9  Thank tonyY1678GL

Reviewed 27 October 2014

My wife and I went on your all day Majestic tour of London on Saturday 23rd August this year (2014).

We would like to say how great the tour was and how professional your staff were over the whole day.

In Particular the Driver, Laurie, who was exceptional in his driving ability all around London traffic, I personally would hate to drive a small car!! His courtesy and professionalism was outstanding.

With regards to the tour guide, Cosset, she was the best any tourist could ask for. Her ability to communicate and the knowledge she had of London was incredible. she made us laugh and yet was able to ensure we all enjoyed our selves and learned a lot about the History of London, its land marks and its features.

Both my wife and myself enjoyed ourselves immensely and will recommend your tour to our travel agent on our return to Australia.

It would be appreciated if you would pass on this email to all concerned including Cosset and Laurie.

Malcolm and Dorrie

11  Thank Malcolm B
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The best way to see London is through Cosetta's eyes. She brought the city to life for our group with her detailed knowledge of important events in London's history. And her knowledge of Art History is so much better than a classroom, so I recommend when in London call her for a wonderful day of walking and the perfect spot for lunch.

9  Thank Karen A
Cosetta Z, Owner at Guida Turistica a Londra Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Hi Karen, I am glad you enjoyed the day, and I hope to see you again

Reviewed 18 May 2014

In October 2013 we had the chance to visit London and we had Cosetta as a guide for a half-a-day guided tour. We couldn't be luckier than that. She took us in a very interesting tour, starting from St. Paul, along the Old London on the Thames, till the Tower of London.
We were 10 people, 3 families with children and, being very charming, she was able to help and follow each of us, younger and older. We duly recommend Cosetta as a perfect guide for every one. Indeed her high professionality, the deep knowledge of the topics, her diplomacy and her
great sense of humor make Cosetta a real unique tourist guide.

8  Thank RickArm66
Cosetta Z, Owner at Guida Turistica a Londra Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you so much for your review, it is always a great pleasure to show people the beautiful city that is London

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have been on a few tours in London, and in Paris, but for her knowledge of her subject Cosetta is simply the best.

We were delighted with our tour of London and our tour guide Cosetta made everything very special. Cosetta is knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and fun, a really wonderful guide. We were very lucky to be on her tour and I would not hesitate to reccommend her, she will make your day!

Whatever tour you choose try and make it with Cosetta, and dont forget your camera becuse you will see some fantastic sights.

10  Thank Alanah988
Cosetta Z, Owner at Guida Turistica a Londra Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

I would like to thank you very much for the review. I try to make my tours as interesting as I can, and I am really chuffed that you enjoyed