All reviews firmdale hotels kit kemp brumus restaurant firmdale group her majesty's theatre honesty bar honor bar luxury junior suite phantom of the opera indoor pool ham yard national gallery west end quiet side street huge bathroom covent garden afternoon tea
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Fantastic place, rooms are super clean and staff is cool too. plenty of places nearby the hotel and i use this place when i have to travel(very often!)
calm surroundings too .
book there , no doubt about it.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tickety b
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am so delighted you choose Haymarket Hotel when you travel to London.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best wishes

Sharon

Reviewed 26 September 2018

My wife and I booked The Haymarket for our anniversary and everything about the hotel was excellent.
We arrived quite late as our train had been delayed and were greeted by Anna and Markus who made us feel very welcome. We had been upgraded to a faultless junior suite ( room 202 ) which although fronting the building had the best soundproofing we have experienced in London. We were also given a voucher for a complimentary champagne which was a lovely touch. We cannot recommend this hotel enough,the room, the staff, the location, all first class. It is quite pricey, but we felt it was worth the money as it was a special occasion. We didn't eat in the restaurant as we had already made arrangements, but would certainly try it on our next visit. We would like to give a special mention to Anna on reception who is an asset the hotel should proud of.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor, room 202
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Woody422
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing Haymarket Hotel for such a special occasion as your anniversary.
It was such a pleasure to read your wonderful review. I am very proud of my team and looking forward to sharing your feedback which they will be delighted to receive, especially Anna. I very much hope you will come back and see us again soon and indeed maybe annually for your anniversary.

With very best wishes from Sharon and all the team.

Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I came to London for the weekend. I had emailed ahead to ask the Haymarket if I could get onto my room ab it early to refresh before a party that night. My room wasn’t ready on arrival but they were very gracious to accommodate me by letting me use the treatment room to shower and change clothes, thank you!

The hotel is great.. it’s tucked away on a little street in the Theatre District. It’s quiet, but has a great bar and solarium for in between times. So easy to get to with many restaurants and things to see in the neighborhood. The room was well appointed and the bed, super comfy!

I really enjoyed my stay and would love to come back to make use of the very cool pool in the basement in the future. A real gem in London!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChicagoTraveller99
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

I am thrilled that you found the Haymarket Hotel to be a real gem in London. Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and you should definitely come back to use the pool.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best wishes from Sharon and all the team.

Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

I stayed at Haymarket hotel once. The hotel is very beautiful, just in front of the musical of the Phantom of the Opera. The staff is very attentive and professional. My experience there was very good. I really love the swimming pool.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tuko16

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff attentive and professional. Our pool is fantastic and I am glad you loved it. As this was your first stay I very much hope you will come back and see us again.

Best wishes from Sharon and all the team.

Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager.
Haymarket Hotel

Reviewed 13 September 2018

This hotel is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in!
The location is excellent, on Haymarket and close to the Theatre district and all the sights.
Rooms are simply stunning as are all the public areas.
The decor is so special.
Bathrooms are huge and well appointed.
The Pool down stairs is stunning!
Food in the Brumus restaurant is great.
We ate breakfast over 5 days and had wonderful meals each day.
We had dinner twice and both meals were tasty and well presented.
Tapas in the Bar area was great!
Finally....the service in this hotel is the best we have encountered.
Ever staff member from the Door man, Reception, the Conciege were excellent.
But most of all the staff in the Brumus need to be singled out for their outstanding service.
From Breakfast to Dinner we were greeted by friendly and highly motivated staff.
It was wonderful and made our stay truly memorable.
We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

What an amazing review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and to be called the Best of the Best in London is such a fantastic accolade to receive. I am so pleased that you found every staff member to be excellent and friendly and they will be absolutely thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback. It will mean a lot to them. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and in particular had time to enjoy our restaurant, Brumus for breakfast and dinner and had wonderful meals each day.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to London.

Best wishes from Sharon and all the team at Haymarket Hotel