“Ma Baker’s Sourdough Course”
Review of Bread Angels

Bread Angels
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bread Angels are a network of award winning bakers who teach a range of excellent bread baking classes all over the UK - not just London! We have everything from a basic bread course to specialty courses in Italian, German, or Scandinavian bread. We also have a full day sourdough bread course as well as also have seasonal bread courses - check out the Christmas or Easter courses when the time comes. You do not require any experience to do any of our classes. Classes are small (maximum 6 people), intimate and super fun and informative. Students have a great time, receive plenty of individual attention, and leave feeling uplifted and confident. Prices vary, and include expert tuition, recipes and notes, lunch, teas and coffees and plenty of bread to take home.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Just enjoyed tasting my first sourdough creations since I attended Liz’s superb course a couple of weeks ago. It brought back fantastic memories of a great day with lovely people and an inspirational teacher. I came away from that course feeling at peace with the world, confident in all I’d learned, and inspired to take my breadmaking to new heights! And now I know that all the hugely satisfying and relaxing bread techniques we practised on the day provide a failsafe starter(!) for adventures in natural bread making - so an experience I hope to share with others for a long time to come. Thank you so much Liz!

All reviews
"complete novice"
"step by step"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Liz's Artisan Bread course was a delightful experience that greatly increased my knowledge and confidence to bake bread. I recommend it to anyone interested in improving their home bread making skills. The group size (4) was perfect and Liz's preparation and management seemed effortless. Thank you Liz!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Had a brilliant time on the Artisan Bread Course with Liz Wilson. She's an excellent teacher and guided us through the creation of 4 delicious loaves of bread each. She built my confidence to be able to easily and successfully bake bread at home! Highly recommend to all.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I did an Italian bread course with Liz yesterday. The course was very nice, we learned a lot and she gave us many great tips not only about Italian bread but about baking overall. I fully recommend her courses.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

AMAZING- I can not recommend Liz Wilson’s sourdough course highly enough. Liz is very knowledgeable about the science involved in bread making. She combined her knowledge with passion, generosity and patience which were the perfect ‘ingredients’ for a truly wonderful day. I have never attempted making sourdough before as I had put it in the ‘way too hard basket’, but with Liz’s guiding hand she has changed my mind completely. I can’t wait until all the bread that I took home from my course is eaten, so I can start making my own bread. Make a booking - you won’t regret it - definitely money well spent!