“Delicious food with added cats! ”

Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium
Ranked #555 of 24 683 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium is a Teahouse that is also residence to 13 adopted cats. We serve a small range of simple, but carefully selected savouries and sweets and pride ourselves on our High Tea service, which many of our guests enjoy as part of a birthday or anniversary celebration. Our attentive staff are always happy to help make your visit extra special, so please don't hesitate to let them know if there's anything they can do to help you enjoy your time with us.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Lady Dinah's for the second time with my two grown up daughters & had a lovely time! The chicken panini was delicious as was the jam & cream scone & complimentary coffee. Most of the cats were awake & up for a bit of attention & the staff were all on hand with lots of interesting information about them. The decor was new since our last visit & the whole atmosphere was relaxed & chilled. I'd definitely recommend Lady Dinah's to cat lovers everywhere!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 290)

38 - 42 of 1 291 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I visited Lady Dinah's yesterday and fell in love. They took notice of my tree nut allergy and adjusted our tray to reflect that which was amazing. My husband loved their Winter Wonderland tea, and I loved my bottomless diet cokes (asi am not a tea drinker myself). The cats were precious and very sociable. Even though many of them were napping, they were very accepting of pets. The food was delicious and I adored the decor. We will definitely be recommending this place to any of our feet traveling to London in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having been to a couple cat cafes, I can safely say that this has been the best so far. The food and drinks we had were great and the staff were very welcoming and attentive. Although there are rules, all of them are understandable and not that restrictive. You can wonder around and interact, play and brush the cats. A really great cafe and such beautiful decor.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Confused by some of the bad reviews.... Visited here for the first time today and really enjoyed the experience. We had afternoon tea which was lovely and good value for money. Staff were friendly and clearly loved the cats. All in all had a lovely time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went with my daughter and husband having booked a few months back and was really looking forward to it. I don’t mind the rules and thought that several of the cats were pretty interactive especially considering the hot weather. The cat carets really seem to enjoy their jobs and telling us about each cat. But the food? £100+ for a few biscuits, cold scones nasty inedible sandwiches, a cupcake that was stale, ditto stale macaroons- and whatever the hell those inedible savoury things were. We sent them back as they were actually uncooked and got another plate exactly the same: raw. How hard is it to serve a nice simple sandwich and slice of cake? Every other cafe in shoreditch is full of amazing cakes and cupcakes all for like £5. And the staff must know how awful the food is as they take away all the uneaten crap left untouched. I won’t be back because of this. I’d rather get good cake nearby and then go home and pet my own cats. Raw dough isn’t good enough Lady Dinah.