“Secure, Smart 2 Bedroom in Earls Court!”
Beautiful lounge
Modern lounge Bedroom with hotel style linen
Check Availability
Inside the Victoria & Albert Museum - 6 minutes by train
Inside the Victoria & Albert Museum - 6 minutes by train
World famous Wolsley restaurant in Green Park - 15 minutes by train
The exterior of Natural History Museum - only 6 minutes by train
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hoildaymu...
sydney
“Worst accomodation we had in 6 week trip to Europe!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This was the most expensive and worst accomodation we had in our six week European vacation.
The staff at the front desk were a mixed bag- some helpful and pleasant the others wouldnt stop to give you the time of day.
The apartment was small and very badly designed space. I feel I need to apologise to other reviewers on here as I just assumed that they were whingers. I should have listened as they were right. The space is ridiculous. We had also been on a cruise in a much smaller space yet never felt as cramped as we did in the room we had at think apartment.
The cupboards with the magnetic hinges were broken and wouldnt stay closed- often resulting in an injury. the doors were hung incorrectly so that when you wanted to get something out of the fridge you had to open the cupboard and then the fridge with doors swinging in opposite directions.
We had requested an air conditoned apartment and was told that they didnt have any- not what other guests had told me. The windows opened only 5cm- so the rooms were very hot. The tv was hung low so of course in a cramped spce we all managed to bang our heads on it.
The hallways were ridiculous- dark with minimal lighting (energy saving??) it made the place look dingy. Added to that the way you are told to dispose of your rubbish was to leave your rubbish in the hallway and they will collect it. We alerted them to the fact that there was rubish in the hallway and it wasnt collected for over 24 hours!!!
The only plus to this accomodation was that we could leave our luggage there until our flight home- however I am sure that you could find other places that will do the same. Dont waste your money staying there!!! Look around you will definately find better.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
1 Aug 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback, and I am sorry to read that you did not have an enjoyable stay in our Earls court apartment. On our apartment listing, we do state the size of apartment clearly, offer good photos and do not state anywhere that there is airconditioning. You did ask me prior to booking if there is airconditioning, and I did check and advise you that only some of the apartment offer airconditioning and I can only request and not guarantee an apartment with airconditioning. The week you stayed was unfortunately a very hot week in London, which is very unusual as we generally have very temperate weather if not cold and the reception desk do provide free fans to guests on request.
The windows of all apartments are designed to only open slightly for security reasons, to protect guests staying inside apartments.
I will advise the onsite housekeeping team regarding rubbish pick up delays, thank you for raising that issue madam.

Thank you again for staying with us, and I apologise that you did not enjoy your stay, as we do wish all of our guests have a enjoyable stay while they visit London. I do hope I can be of help again to you.

Holiday Rentals / Short Let Accommodation Specialist
AmericanI...
New York
“Secure, Smart 2 Bedroom in Earls Court!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Thank you for making this last minute booking for me. The two bedroom was very well furnished, clean, modern as seen on the photo. The reception team was very friendly and helpful and even stored my luggage. Travelling from Earls Court to other areas of London was very easy, as it was a short walk to Earls Court subway and also buses.
I highly recommend this apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Jun 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback, I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay in London. I look forward to being of help again to you soon!

Holiday Rentals / Short Let Accommodation Specialist
France
Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
19 Mar 2014
Thank you very much for your kind review Mr Sellers, it was a real pleasure to be of help to you. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in London and in our apartment, I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 5 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
5 Mar 2014
Thank you very much for your kind feedback Mr Crowe, it was a pleasure to be of help to you! I look forward to helping you and family again soon.

Holiday and Serviced Apartment Specialist
Quality London Apartments
www.QualityLondonApartments.com
tel: 0207 476 8963
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing