US$349
The Langham, London(London)
US$676
US$489
  • Pool
All reviewsholland parknotting hill gatefantastic locationmain roadclose proximityshower roomrooms are cleanelevatorcereal
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

As my teenage son didn’t want to sleep with me, we booked two single rooms - Exective with bath room. Extremely accurate for cleanings in room with comfortable bed and cleanest linen. Plus there were very polite staffs.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Rafik E, FOH at Ravna Gora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words
We are thrilled to read about the “unbelievable experience” you had at Ravna Gora and thank you so much for praising our “incredible staff”. It was wonderful to welcome you at Ravna Gora Hotel
We are so glad you found your stay comfortable and enjoyable
Best Regards.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I think this is the nice hotel for everyone.
This is my 3rd time visiting of this hotel.
The lift has been fixed when I visited in May,2018.
Toast, yogurt, cereal, coffee,cheese, ham are provided as breakfast.
Room is clean and this hotel is located at very convenient place to get downtown.
All staffs are very friendly. Personally this is the greatest point of this hotel.
Although I'm not good at English and from Asian country, they treated me gently.
So I will visit here again someday.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Rafik E, FOH at Ravna Gora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your patronage and recognition of our value. I and my staff appreciate your kind words and full marks. We endeavour to offer a positive experience for all of our guests. It is gratifying to know when this happens. I hope we get to see you again in the near future.
Best Regards

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I booked the hotel for the wrong dates.
When I showed up at the hotel I was there one week too early.

The hotel management decided not to issue a refund. Why are you taking advantage from someone’s mistake?

Your hotel got this information one week in advance. And as I showed up with my suitcase on the wrong date for check-in it was pretty clear that I just made a manual error when booking via booking.com.

And according to booking.com your hotel was fully booked. Meaning you did not just keep my money because you did not have any other guests. Your hotel was fully booked and you still keep my money on top of it.

This is just a rip of and you should be ashamed. How can this hotel be so mean and non-customer friendly?
Why don’t you think in the long term and don’t you try to keep me as a customer?
Very disappointed and I have no understanding for such mismanagement.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Rafik E, FOH at Ravna Gora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,
We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, we hold our guests' remarks to high esteem and we truly appreciate that you've shared them with us.
Firstly, Guest often have the choice to book the cheaper non-refundable deal, it was obviously a mistake that you didn’t see/notice or read the bit about it being non-refundable. Their Terms and Conditions will be very clear about non-refundable and its meaning.
Our hotel aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers, and we take great pride in maintaining a reputation of excellence
Reagards

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My friends and I booked this room for a long layover in London so that we could get a bit of rest and explore the city. The facility appears to be pretty nice for the price. The bathrooms are shared but the rooms are rather attractive and have sinks in them. After a very long flight to the UK,we were happy to lay down and take a nap. We checked the sheets and mattresses before getting in the beds, even flipped them over and saw nothing of concern. Shortly into our nap, one of my friends jumped from the bed saying she thought she saw a bug and sure enough she had several bites on her body. Using our phone flashlights, we found two bed bugs scurrying behind the fabric headboard. We got our things and got out of there as quickly as we could. We told management but they denied it, even with proof right there on our phones. We spent the night in the airport and hoped we weren't taking any "souvenirs" from the Ravna Gora with us. Bad experience.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Rafik E, FOH at Ravna Gora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us identify the areas we can improve the guest experience at Ravna Gora hotel. we take all complaints very seriously, and I want to assure you that we have procedures and standards in place to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guest. , we do take proactive steps to ensure that every room in the hotel is set up to proper standards, and we Make sure that our housekeeping team is aligned with our brand value
Under new management We have many measures in place to help prevent issues from arising. We also have a professional pest elimination service organization that frequents the property for routine inspections. We hold training for our housekeeping team and are always vigilant for any pest issues, especially ones that are potentially brought into the hotel via other travellers.
Reasonably priced. Comfortable. Excellent location
Best regards

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

In 30 years of travel with business this has to be the worst hotel ( use the word lightly) I’ve ever stayed in, windows might well as not been in it was that noisy I thought they were open averaging 79DB even at 1.30am
Advertised as having bar/ restaurant!!!! Across the road maybe!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rafik E, FOH at Ravna Gora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi John,
regarding the noise I was sorry to hear of the problem you experienced during your recent stay at our hotel. however, it is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many upgrades to the property within the next couple of months. our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere
Finally, regarding our location, this is well depicted on our selling websites. Many of our Guests marvel at the fact that we are really close by many sightseeing attractions, hope your stay in Ravna Gora was otherwise enjoyable