“Perfect luxury pampering!”

Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre
Ranked #2 of 740 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: An urban retreat in the heart of London, Akasha is leading a new concept and holistic approach to wellbeing. Located within the five star Hotel Cafe Royal on Regent Street in central London, hotel guests, visitors and members are invited on a guided journey to promote health, happiness and fulfilment while improving personal balance. Akasha offers a wide range of massage and specialist treatments, spa including 18 meter pool, sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, nine treatment rooms (including a Watsu pool, Vichy shower treatment room and private Hammam); a spacious gym and studios and an organic lounge bar.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The spa is beautiful and was lovely and quiet when I went on a Friday morning. I had a wonderful facial with a very friendly and kind therapist. The pool setting is elegant and impressive and I loved the sauna! Definitely a very special treat and escape in a hectic part of london.

Robin M, Group Spa Director at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Hannah,
Thank you very much for your review!
We are all very happy to read that you had a great time with us, every Friday should be like that right?
We look forward to welcoming you again soon,

All reviews
"central london location"
"relaxing afternoon"
"vichy shower"
in 2 reviews
"minute deep tissue massage"
"massage experience"
"glass of champagne"
"west end"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I organised a surprise to my best friend. With three other girls we spent the afternoon in the spa. The staff who welcomed us was very kind and offered us champagne for the occasion. We relaxed in the sauna, in the swimming pool and the jacuzzi.
A paradise. The best spa where I ever been.

Robin M, Regional Director of Spas at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ludovica,
thank you so much for your visit at Akasha and for taking the time to review your experience.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming back again very soon,
Robin and the Akasha Team

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This place is simply stunning! I've been there with friends and we were amazed by the peaceful atmosphere. We did everything from swimming in the pool to enjoying the sauna and the Jacuzzi. Also the changing rooms are super clean and provide everything you might need. I'll be coming back there for sure.

Thank you for your kind words about Akasha Holistic wellbeing centre.
I am happy to read that you had an amazing time and enjoyed our beautiful facilities.
We look forward to having you back here soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Me and a colleague from work got rewarded a voucher to visit the spa and a 60 minute treatment! We emailed in to book our treatments which we payed extra and upgraded. They are so quick and don’t hesitate to answer any of your questions! When we arrived we were greeted by Enco he’s was very attentive and friendly he greeted us and checked us in! He then showed us around the facilities and made us feel so comfortable and answered any of our questions! Before our treatment we chilled out reading magazines, relaxing in the pool etc it was so quiet it was lovely! We then waited in the treatment area to be greeted by our therapists. My therapist Rekha she was amazing!!!! you can tell she puts a lot of effort into her treatments to please her clients! She made me feel so relaxed and calm even before the treatment! She gave me a lovely consultation which nothing was rushed at all, which you can get in a lot of spas! I booked the 90 minute hot stones massage. The whole time I was fighting myself not to fall asleep because I was enjoying it so much! She Ultered the whole treatment to me from the temperature of the room to the areas she worked on! I can’t thank her enough! Thank you Rekha!

Thank you very much for your great review.
We are very lucky to have Rekha and Enzo in our team, they are both great at what they do and giving 100% everyday.
Your comments have been shared with the whole team and it is the reason why we work in luxury hospitality, we love to make people happy! We look forward to welcoming you again soon.