“Most relaxing experience in a long time ”
Review of Thai Square Spa

Thai Square Spa
Ranked #44 of 737 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: With the eclectic mix of Thai, Roman, and Turkish spa decor element, the Thai Square Spa and Salon is designed to be a haven tranquillity, a caring and peaceful environment to nurture the spirit of modern life. Inside, the facilities are first-class and extensive. Five Thai Massage treatment rooms, six Ritual Massage rooms, one salon, and one vast VIP Suite Treatment Room with private relaxation zone and steam room form just part of this restorative haven.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Walking into the spa you get this sense of calmness that relaxes you before you even start your treatment. There were some people in front of me talking to reception as I walked in, however the receptionist politely asked me to take a seat. I decided to take the 1hr 30mins thai message package as I felt it was a great deal for only £115. As being a person who works standing up for the majority of the day I am a very stiff person, I was told the masseur is a specialist for thai massage specifically, he found and pressed every nerve and pressure point necessary according to the description of how I felt.
All in all, Thai square spa is an extremely pleasant place to visit, having polite staff, great environment and ambience paired with specialised and skilled masseurs. If you are looking for a deep tissue thai massage ask for The male masseur Phan.

AnnieTSQSpa, Manager at Thai Square Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Chu N,

Thank you for your positive feed back.I am very pleased that you satisfy with the service,treatment and our spa environment.
Your feedback is always welcome and greatly appreciated by our spa team.

Look forward to welcoming you back to visit Phan and us again soon.

All reviews
"foot massage"
in 4 reviews
"great massage"
"full body massage"
"male masseur"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"neck and shoulders"
in 4 reviews
"refreshments"
"session"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good Thai spa. The interiors are very good and high scale. Most importantly I took a Thai massage and it was very relaxing. I would recommend this place if you are tried and want to refresh

AnnieTSQSpa, Manager at Thai Square Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Masked-Caper,

Thank you for your feedback.I am very pleased that you have had a good experience at Thai Square Spa recently.
We aim to deliver the best treatment and carried out the first class service to every client.
Your feedback is always welcome and greatly appreciated by our spa team.
Hope you will re-visit us again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I went for a 90-minute full body massage based on a friend's recommendation and it was awesome! Everything exceeded expectations and I’m very pleased with my visit. Right from the start the front staff were very welcoming and attentive to my needs. The manager was super friendly making sure I was having a great experience . My therapist was also amazing and very professional giving one of the best massages I have ever had. Finally, the place was very clean with a great atmosphere. I would highly recommend this place if they want a top-notch experience.

1  Thank kmiller2006
AnnieTSQSpa, Manager at Thai Square Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Mr.Miller,

Thank you for your complimentary review of Thai Square Spa. We really appreciate your feedback and always seek to improve the service for our guests.

I am also very pleased that you have had a great experience from the service,treatment and the venue here.Your feedback is always welcome and greatly appreciated by our spa team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and hopefully you will have the time to experience our other treatment on your next visit.

Best Regards,

Spa Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Went to the Thai Square Spa just off Trafalgar Sq for a Birthday treat. The Spa was beautifully laid out and the Treatments were great.
The only down side was the fact that the room was cold and that just detracted from the whole experience.