Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Very lovely experience

We went my husband and I for a couple massage, it was 2 hours long, it felt a real energetic Thai... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Fiamma33
Rome, Italy
via mobile
Relaxing spa

This was my first time at the spa. Was in need of some R&R and that is exactly what I got. I had... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
mmwilcox1
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$38,60
from US$99,20
from US$16,42
from US$103,00
More Info
All reviews body scrub foot massage male masseur highly recommend this spa neck and shoulders birthday treat skilled lockers session
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Very good Thai spa. The interiors are very good and high scale. Most importantly I took a Thai massage and it was very relaxing. I would recommend this place if you are tried and want to refresh

Date of experience: June 2018
AnnieTSQSpa, Manager at Thai Square Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Masked-Caper,

Thank you for your feedback.I am very pleased that you have had a good experience at Thai Square Spa recently.
We aim to deliver the best treatment and carried out the first class service to every client.
Your feedback is always welcome and greatly appreciated by our spa team.
Hope you will re-visit us again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I went for a 90-minute full body massage based on a friend's recommendation and it was awesome! Everything exceeded expectations and I’m very pleased with my visit. Right from the start the front staff were very welcoming and attentive to my needs. The manager was super friendly making sure I was having a great experience . My therapist was also amazing and very professional giving one of the best massages I have ever had. Finally, the place was very clean with a great atmosphere. I would highly recommend this place if they want a top-notch experience.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank kmiller2006
AnnieTSQSpa, Manager at Thai Square Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Mr.Miller,

Thank you for your complimentary review of Thai Square Spa. We really appreciate your feedback and always seek to improve the service for our guests.

I am also very pleased that you have had a great experience from the service,treatment and the venue here.Your feedback is always welcome and greatly appreciated by our spa team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and hopefully you will have the time to experience our other treatment on your next visit.

Best Regards,

Spa Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Went to the Thai Square Spa just off Trafalgar Sq for a Birthday treat. The Spa was beautifully laid out and the Treatments were great.
The only down side was the fact that the room was cold and that just detracted from the whole experience.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I have had a membership at the Thai Square Spa for @ 5 years...it's my 'go-to' escape when I need pampering, and I try to go every @5-6 weeks for a 2-hour treatment...me-time for a body scrub and aromatherapy massage. Nina was my wonderful, regular therapist, and I went to her for several years, but alas she left in late 2017. I've returned a couple of times and had good treatments, but my therapist on this occasion was Joy...What can I say...she truly lived up to her name - the entire session, from start to finish, was given with care, warmth, attention and skill...the best 2-hour treatment experience I have had - EVER ...already planning to return in another 5-6 weeks...

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

My second time at the spa. First visit last year was a very enjoyable massage. This time my companion and I were both disappointed. The spa itself is very beautiful. We were running about 20 minutes late for a 2.5 hour session and I contacted the spa in advance to let them know. I would have understood if they could only offer a shorter package. However we were told we could be accommodated. Very quick (30 second) foot bath followed by 30 minute private steam. Neither of us wanted to stay 30 minuted in the steam room and after ten minutes left the steam and waited for therapists to return. I thought we were helping by making up lost time but they took ages to return to the room, much longer than 30 minutes. When they did communication just seemed poor. The massage for both of us was rough and the next day we both still had sore backs and legs. It felt haphazard and slapdash. I’ve had dozens of massages so know a good one from a bit so good one. Halfway through my robe was thrown over me for no reason which was a shock as it was heavy and really uncomfortable. My eyes were closed so wasn’t sure what had happened so had to push it around several times before it was taken off me. After the massage I was left to dismount a high table on my own nearly falling off with towels wrapped around my legs and they quickly made up the beds with us sitting there with no idea if the treatment was still in progress or not! I had to ask if we were done after fifteen minutes or so of just being left in the room with no communication whatsoever. They just seemed quite rude and a bit moody. Unsure if this was due to lateness but it has put us off unfortunately, especially as we both left in pain! It’s a shame as far as I know there is nowhere else quite like this in London for people wanting to experience a whole spa not just a massage. Still sore two days later! Need another massage to feel better I think!

Date of experience: April 2018
AnnieTSQSpa, Manager at Thai Square Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Fiona,

Thank you for your comment.

Firstly we are sorry that your recently visit to our spa was a disappointing experience.
I believe that there was a misunderstanding regarding our late arrival policy, We always ask guests to arrive at the spa 15 mins before the treatment is due to commence and for a minimum of 48 hours or at least 12 hour notice prior to your appointment for cancellation or rescheduling, If you are late of the appointment the treatment will be shortened. We always try to adjust the start time for the client when they are late in cases where we have a slot available. As you have made the booking online via website. This information is stated on our website clearly.

Also, reading carefully through your post I believe you did not fully understand the component parts of the treatment you booked in particular for using the steam room.

The Couple Indulgence treatment for 2hour and 30 mins consists of
1) Floral Foot Bath
2) Herbal Steam
3) Ritual Massage
4) Oriental Foot Massage

Lastly, I am very sorry you did not feel your therapist did an all-together good job. Both of your therapists are very experienced and highly professional practitioners. That was the reason we allocated them to carry out the couple package treatment to satisfy you both. So, I am surprised to read that you are not happy with the service provided.
However for whatever reason your expectations were not realized for which we apologise. We would welcome the opportunity to have you as our guest on another occasion in the near future and restore our reputation in your eyes.

Best Regards,