69 Colebrooke Row
Review Highlights
Excellent cocktails in an intimate setting

Pre dinner cocktails here the other day were a great experience. We had Death in Venice, Celery... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
benmillinchip
London, United Kingdom
Small, intimate, unique

This will forever be one of my favorite cocktail bars in London, and likely one of my favorites of... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018

from US$62,70
from US$43,10
from US$19,60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I can't believe this place has been open for 7 years and I have not heard of it. Locals know it as the Bar with No Name but it's actually called by its address - 69 Colebrooke Row. This is a classy place, small, discreet and serves spectacular cocktails and they have a small beer/wine selection. No food/tapas etc to get in the way of the artistry of the Cocktails. The Jacketed staff both wait/serve and make the cocktails and each one is an expert. This is somewhere special... for pre or post dinner drinks, a first date or a special occasion. Our server Louis was a delight, charming, knowledgeable and friendly but as far as I could see all of the servers were the same. We will definitely be back and since they have a piano session Tuesdays and Thursdays this will become a firm favourite. Enjoy.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Very good cocktails class. We had a lot of fun, we tried 8 cocktails that we had never tried before. Very friendly staff. For every cocktail, they explain how to make it, then you can try and people who want to make it can go behind the bar and have a go! We had a great time!!!!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Went here with a friend after reading that it was one of the best bars in London and was a little disappointed the first time as it was very quiet and somewhat empty. Went back twice and was glad I did. Second time was a Tuesday and they had live jazz pianist who was fantastic. Went a third time and it was equally good. Drinks are great and the staff are lovely. It's can be a little quiet but a great place for a good drink in a very cool vibe. Book in advance...

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by colleagues, and I was blown away. It's a tiny place, but one of the few true cocktail bars left in this world. Complete with waiters who know their drinks and where you can simply drop a few hints about what you feel like - and get the perfect cocktail a few moments later.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

My bf treated me to a cocktail experience one afternoon and we had such a fun time. The bar men who held the session were great and chatty Interacting with us all ! It was great being able to make the cocktails and I've even tried them at home ... I've recommended them to friends and would definitely come again !