“Great food with great service”
Review of Spicy Grill

Spicy Grill
Ranked #2 340 of 24 683 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food here is great with great service. You need to try the Korean fried chicken, hot & spicy and soy it’s to die for. The other good starter is the Korean pancake plus the fried pumpkin croquette. Galbi tang is the main that you need to have, it is so tasty and full of favour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hi,

Went here for a family lunch and had a pleasant time. The staff were very accommodating considering we came as 5 although only booked as 4 and had to switch table.

Place is quite small so it got quite loud though.

Pretty sure they gave us more than 24 chicken wings for £20 too!

Fed 5 of us for around £94 and we were perfect amount of full.

Hope this helps!

Terry

1  Thank TerryTsang2905
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

A great local restaurant which I regularly visit - their dishes are really great especially their fried chicken and pumpkin croquettes. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I like this place but it has never blown me away with their dishes, However the quality of the food is by no means bad. Iv eaten here numerous times for lunch; never for dinner, so I can't fully judge, however out of the many dishes iv had I can only say its average quality, possibly a little to sweet for traditional Korean taste, however their pancakes; seafood or kimchi are always good. The staff are friendly and I would happily return.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had a nice meal there with my family and the service was really good. Really good for big groups too