“Great italian food!”

Natura Cafe&Pizzeria
Ranked #4 971 of 24 678 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Firstly, I want to thank the owners of this place and say that the food is really among the best in the Italian category of the city of London!
drinks/beers are also available and very good!
and I can not say which food is the best! everything I ate, I really enjoyed it!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Consistently great real Italian food and a friendly welcome. Been more than 5 times and never been disappointed. Good lunch deal as well. Love the free olives too!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Visited hackney wick branch. Not bad pizza, good value but unfriendly service with snappy moody waitress. Not sure I'd go back.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I visted Hackney Wick for a week and this is the best. Tucked away from the hype.Try a simple pizza, spaghetti bologenese. The vibe is laid back, the competition fierce, but I leave tomorrow and I have eaten here twice. My granny would have loved it. Proper. Bella.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the new newington green branch. My husband and I had a seafood pizza and one with ham, anchovies, capers and black olives. Sauce was seasoned well and they were generous with toppings. Very thin crispy base and if a crispy base is your thing then you’ll love the pizza here. Over all definitely a good pizza. Not the best in the area for my taste (maybe 2nd best) Oi Vita still holds the top spot for its seriously fresh tasting ingredients and beautiful Neapolitan base. That’s just my opinion though! I say, try both if you’re looking for a god local pizza place :-)