“This tucked away in Hackney Wick a gem ”

Natura Cafe&Pizzeria
Ranked #4 094 of 25 436 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I visted Hackney Wick for a week and this is the best. Tucked away from the hype.Try a simple pizza, spaghetti bologenese. The vibe is laid back, the competition fierce, but I leave tomorrow and I have eaten here twice. My granny would have loved it. Proper. Bella.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the new newington green branch. My husband and I had a seafood pizza and one with ham, anchovies, capers and black olives. Sauce was seasoned well and they were generous with toppings. Very thin crispy base and if a crispy base is your thing then you’ll love the pizza here. Over all definitely a good pizza. Not the best in the area for my taste (maybe 2nd best) Oi Vita still holds the top spot for its seriously fresh tasting ingredients and beautiful Neapolitan base. That’s just my opinion though! I say, try both if you’re looking for a god local pizza place :-)

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this pizza place more than 20+ and it’s the best pizza I’ve ever had. Had pizza in Naples and many many more places... I always go back to Natura. Staff is always lovely and the food never disappoints. Introduced many people to this pizzeria. Yes, bring cash and order calamari as a starter!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I live nowhere near this restaurant, but I was in the area for an event and I arrived early so I thought I would kill some time and grab a snack.
Ordered one of their cheese salad sandwiches, expecting to get a ciabatta with mozzarella and tomato....what I got was a lovely treat. A very light 'pitta' style flat bread with salad leaves, parmesan, tomatoes, avocados and drizzled with olive oil. Such simple ingredients but oh so delicious.
The head chef was there and was very friendly, and I could tell showed a lot of passion for his profession.
They only accepted card payments for orders over £15 (my order was under £15), but I had no cash, and the waitress was gracious enough to let it slide this time as I was a first-time customer.
Given 4 stars as i haven't tried the other food...yet! Will defo be going back.

1  Thank Farhan S
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I am lucky enough to live 4mins walk away and use this place at least once a month. It's a simple and authentic family run pizzeria with friendly staff. The pasta is excellent too. I really cannot fault it. I am half Italian and it is my favourite place for food, either dining in or takeaway. I highly recommend visiting but if you want to dine in, book a table because it can get very busy!