“Best pizza in London ”

Natura Cafe&Pizzeria
Ranked #4 097 of 25 457 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this pizza place more than 20+ and it’s the best pizza I’ve ever had. Had pizza in Naples and many many more places... I always go back to Natura. Staff is always lovely and the food never disappoints. Introduced many people to this pizzeria. Yes, bring cash and order calamari as a starter!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I live nowhere near this restaurant, but I was in the area for an event and I arrived early so I thought I would kill some time and grab a snack.
Ordered one of their cheese salad sandwiches, expecting to get a ciabatta with mozzarella and tomato....what I got was a lovely treat. A very light 'pitta' style flat bread with salad leaves, parmesan, tomatoes, avocados and drizzled with olive oil. Such simple ingredients but oh so delicious.
The head chef was there and was very friendly, and I could tell showed a lot of passion for his profession.
They only accepted card payments for orders over £15 (my order was under £15), but I had no cash, and the waitress was gracious enough to let it slide this time as I was a first-time customer.
Given 4 stars as i haven't tried the other food...yet! Will defo be going back.

1  Thank Farhan S
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I am lucky enough to live 4mins walk away and use this place at least once a month. It's a simple and authentic family run pizzeria with friendly staff. The pasta is excellent too. I really cannot fault it. I am half Italian and it is my favourite place for food, either dining in or takeaway. I highly recommend visiting but if you want to dine in, book a table because it can get very busy!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Wow, what a disappointment! Went there twice and was kicked out twice by the children of the owner. They always try to lie that their card machine is out of order. My bill is all the time more than 20 pounds, but they still send everyone to get cash to pay for the meals. Just don't buy this and INSIST ON PAYING WITH YOUR CARD IF YOU WANT TO DO SO!!! The father who also works there don't do anything about the situation even after me and my husband spoke to him, we just feel really sorry for the second owner who seems to be sick and tired of the drama that this family causes to the business. What an embarrassment to have your 2 teenage children to be screwing up your business! Really sad! Never coming back again!

3  Thank Veranika S
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Food would be overall 4 stars at least: pizza's good, nice starters, desserts and all for a really reasonable price. The problem has been the service. Just having arrived we were waiting for 2 more people to come, but the waiter started urging us ordering something anyway, in a way he thought as nice but which I found absolutely annoying and rude. So we ordered the starters, but the waiter, really thinking to be the nicest person on earth went on telling us we were late, in particular the 2 guys that arrived 10 minutes later than us. When the bill arrived, the last surprise: it was overall a reasonable price, but we found we were paying 10 beers whereas we had drunk only 7, so they were charging us about £16 extra. When we got there asking for explanation, the same waiter said that to do the bill he had taken the 5 people in the table that actually ordered beer, and assumed they drank 2 pints each. We complained and had the money back. Just unacceptable and disappointing, by the way we were leaving a tip by £9 in really good faith! Annoying waiter!