“Trip to London for the Rugby”
Review of Brewers Inn

Brewers Inn
Ranked #508 of 1 077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Work booked this little place for us as I was away for the Rugby. Lovely mix of pub-restaurant-hotel all rolled into one. Friendly staff and the rooms were clean,tidy and functional. Didn't have any food other a bacon and sausage sandwich in the morning so I can't really comment on the restaurant however when we arrived back from the game we were a bit worse for wear (totally hammered in truth) and ased for a drink at the bar. We were politely declined service as we had already had 'a few too many'. There were no dramatics from the staff and no fuss was made about how drunk we were which was handled very well by the staff member. I think that this is worth mentioning because most places would have had a totally over the top reaction and a potential confrontation however a pat on the back to all concerned. Lovely place. Lovely staff. Recommended.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Visited here with my Auntie. Had a wonderful evening the food was good and the wine was lovely. Well priced for London and the staff helpful. Worth a visit for friends, family or couples. They cater for everyone and have some great mid week deals!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Emilie-Victoria M
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here whilst on business. I stayed in room 2 which was perfect - clean and tidy and everything I needed. The bathroom was spotless and I especially liked the "Young's" labels on all the towels which showed a great attention to detail. The team on duty when I checked in were friendly and very welcoming; my check-in was fast and efficient.
The whole place has a really great feel about it. The managers do a great job in making everyone really welcome and they care about what they do which is obvious by the hotel's buzz and bustle.
I can't praise this place enough and I am due to be back in Wandsworth again in January when I will not be staying anywhere else. I love it and I would highly recommend the Brewers Inn to anyone. Thank you for a brilliant stay and I can't wait to come back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pilch2104
Reviewed 28 September 2017

'Such a warm Welcome' -'Easy to Book' - ' Friendly and Swift Check In' 'Erica Has Got It Right'! A little further away from the City Centre than we would normally stay, but so glad we did. Lovely room, comfortable, exceptionally clean and well equipped, and the TV worked!!!! All staff very friendly and helpful and all looked happy to be working there!!!
Icing on the cake for us, was discovering we had breakfast included, and it was by far the best 'included breakfast' we have had, laid back in lovely surroundings and cooked freshly from a well written menu.
A home from home with perks. Some call this a pub with rooms, it needs to be elevated to a great stay hotel with a great pub attached. Thank you Erica and team our too short a stay left us, totally happy a relaxed and set the mood for a most enjoyable time. :)

Room Tip: Ask for first floor room if you have lots of luggage or don't like stairs
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KraftyKaz
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is a pub with rooms. Arrived late and reception staff were really friendly and helpful. Bedroom was very comfortable with a good bed, clean and modern bathroom and good insulation (I was on busy road front). Pub and restaurant were very civilized in the evening so little noise percolates up to the rooms. Cooked breakfast in the morning was excellent (lightly cooked and not greasy) and you are able to enjoy a coffee on the sofa before a leisurely check-out. I liked it and I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business