US$349
The Langham, London(London)
US$655
US$491
  • Pool
All reviewspub with roomslondon pubsky tvfree car parkingclapham stationnewly decorated roomseggs royaleexcellent breakfastgood sizefull englishleave the carbusy roadlovely boutiquefluffy towelscomfortable bedtwin roomroom rate
Reviewed 28 September 2017

'Such a warm Welcome' -'Easy to Book' - ' Friendly and Swift Check In' 'Erica Has Got It Right'! A little further away from the City Centre than we would normally stay, but so glad we did. Lovely room, comfortable, exceptionally clean and well equipped, and the TV worked!!!! All staff very friendly and helpful and all looked happy to be working there!!!
Icing on the cake for us, was discovering we had breakfast included, and it was by far the best 'included breakfast' we have had, laid back in lovely surroundings and cooked freshly from a well written menu.
A home from home with perks. Some call this a pub with rooms, it needs to be elevated to a great stay hotel with a great pub attached. Thank you Erica and team our too short a stay left us, totally happy a relaxed and set the mood for a most enjoyable time. :)

Room Tip: Ask for first floor room if you have lots of luggage or don't like stairs
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KraftyKaz
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is a pub with rooms. Arrived late and reception staff were really friendly and helpful. Bedroom was very comfortable with a good bed, clean and modern bathroom and good insulation (I was on busy road front). Pub and restaurant were very civilized in the evening so little noise percolates up to the rooms. Cooked breakfast in the morning was excellent (lightly cooked and not greasy) and you are able to enjoy a coffee on the sofa before a leisurely check-out. I liked it and I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan W
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I booked my 80 year old father into the Brewers Inn for a one night stay. The staff, James and Megan, went above and beyond to take care of him and make him feel welcome and comfortable. That level of service extended to sending me an email to let me know that he had arrived safely. When he had a problem with his luggage, they called me, in Los Angeles, to inform me and worked with me to help solve the issue. My dad felt like he had stayed with family. All of the kindness, attention and care, along with the wonderful breakfast and meeting Charlie, the pub dog, made this stay at Brewer's Inn a highlight of his time in London. Thank you to the staff for a wonderful, warm, welcoming visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kari S
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We had such a wonderful stay at The Brewers Inn - Alan and Erica - were a joy to work with, talk to, laugh with, share a cup of tea with, We could not have been happier with our stay, with the Inn and with the area. Close enough to the river to walk to it and walk to the gardens along the river, take a river boat, catch a ride to Wimbledon which is one of the reasons we were in London this summer. When we return to London you can be sure we will stay at The Brewers Inn!!

Room Tip: all rooms are perfect - though we would choose one on the corner again.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cicichasep
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I love this place, it has great decor and the atmosphere is always vibrant. We have eaten in the dining area a few times and the food has always delivered, huge fan of the classic fish and chips and the beef rib.

The bar staff are super friendly which really makes this a great place to hang out for a few drinks. We have a choice of a few good locals in Wandsworth but we always end up here for good reason!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends