“Amazing food”

Giovanni Ristorante Pizzeria
Get food delivered
Ranked #9 662 of 23 651 Restaurants in London
Description: Giovanni Ristorante Pizzeria is a family-run restaurant which has been established since 1990. We have a reputation for being the best truly authentic Italian restaurant in the Winchmore Hill area. Our friendly warm atmosphere and attentive staff make everyone feel welcome. For many years people have been coming to us celebrating special occasions including communions, christenings and birthdays, and as we have now undergone a major refurbishment we can now cater for up to 100 people. Our dedicated team of Italian chefs pride themselves in cooking authentic Italian dishes made from the finest ingredients. Not to mention our Neapolitan style pizza cooked in our new stone baked oven. Why not visit us and try for yourselves.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is delicious, new favourite place in my area. The homemade lasagna was really nice and will highly recommend this restaurant to all my friends

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (77)

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

I have always found their customer service inconsistent. After a very pleasant meal with my wife on a quiet Saturday afternoon a week earlier, when I gave the waiter a good tip, & booked the restaurant for a family meal there & then for 7 people for the following Thursday. I confirmed a couple of days before we were due to visit but then got a stroppy phone call a few hours before we were due to visit saying they were fully booked & were we still attending. The guy was very rude & short on the phone so I phoned back & cancelled & booked Rimini’s instead where we had a lovely meal & service as always.

Reviewed 14 August 2020

We've been ordering delivery pizzas during lockdown, they always arrived quickly and were hot and fresh. The dough is really great, crispy crusts and chewy delicious middle. We always have the Margherita (sometimes with extra mushrooms) and Diavola, the tomato sauce is well seasoned and the toppings generous. It's so good I even eat the crusts!

They are taking part in the Eat out to Help out scheme and I can't wait to visit in person.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 14 August 2020

We ate here as part of the government scheme to help our local restaurant. I also went here for my birthday back in February with my family. The food is good here and reasonably priced. We had pizza this time and they always taste good and not too much dough, so nice and thin.
The mushroom starter is good and so is the deep fried brie.

Reviewed 9 August 2020

Been coming to Giovanni’s for years and always a good experience. I won’t eat pizza from anywhere else! (also have to mention - absolutely love the fresh handmade spinach and ricotta ravioli from chef!) - a must try!

1  Thank carol26051