“Great Game Slow Service”

All Star Lanes Stratford
Ranked #1 968 of 25 420 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for an Adult Birthday. The cocktails are great but service was slow. The bowling was great, we had booked a table afterward to eat and the service was so slow, imagine unacceptability slow and then slow it down. Almost an hour before the drinks order came in let alone the food. The restaurant was almost empty so there was no excuse. Our waiter was trying his best but I have no idea what the management was doing. If everyone was working together as a team it would have been great.

AllStarLanesGB, Manager at All Star Lanes Stratford, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello, thanks for taking the time to give us your valued feedback! See you soon! The All Star Team

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I really want to recommend this place. The staff was really nice and polite. We’ve been served by Lorenzo. I had some really nice spicy chicken with sweet potato fries and it was the best choice of my night! Also I had my best score playin bowling!!! I ll come back soon!

Thanks for the brilliant feedback and well done for winning! The All Star Team

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my girlfriend spent a really good night playing bowling. We had some really nice cocktails choose from Aniello, also the food was really nice, Gianlorenzo, our waiter, recommend us to have some pork ribs and they were amazing! Really nice service and tasty food! We’ll come back for more bowling and drinks!

Thanks for the great review! The All Star Team

Reviewed 1 October 2018

we went there as a group to eat.
food quality was really poor.
all lacked seasoning.
I`m sure it is all frozen that either goes into the micro or the better ones into the fryer.
regardless go there for drinks and bowling, forget the food

AllStarLanesGB, Manager at All Star Lanes Stratford, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Hello Alex, we're really sorry to hear the food wasn't up to scratch - this doesn't sound like us! Please email info@allstarlanes.co.uk and we can take a look into this for you. Best wishes, The All Star Team

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I went with my daughter and her boyfriend to All Star after a long enjoyable day in London. We were shown to a table near the back of the restaurant. There is a bowling alley at the back, so it was very noisy and very busy. The staff were lovely, very friendly and always checking on you. The food was average, but very overpriced for what it was. And a hair was found stuck to the inside of my daughters boyfriends coke glass. We should have said something, but it was noticed at the end of our meal, and to be honest I just wanted to get out of there!!! Now....this is what I didn't like, and this is what ruined our dining experience. There is a bar in there. At the table next to us were four men, who had obviously been to a football match! All drinking beer, not eating!!! They constantly stared at us while we ate our dinner, it was very intimidating, and they made it a very uncomfortable atmosphere for us while we were trying to relax and eat! I was not relaxed at all!!! I don't see why people that are only there to drink are being shown to a table next to people who are there to eat!!!! I will not be going back, it was an awful dining experience!!!

AllStarLanesGB, Manager at All Star Lanes Stratford, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Hello there, did you ask if you could move tables? Our servers would have been more than happy to accommodate this so we could have made your experience an All Star one! Best wishes, The All Star Team

Been to All Star Lanes Stratford? Share your experiences!