“Lovely bright apartment, quiet location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom Kitchen
Map
The Building
Lobby
Lobby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Carol C
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Lovely bright apartment, quiet location.”
Reviewed 20 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

This apartment is light and airy, is near Tower of London, many tube stations short walk. Everything you need is here including maps, information on what to do in London. The apartment is comfortable and very clean, impressed with essentials provided so no need to go shopping as soon as you arrive. Very warm welcome and shown all appliances, heating etc. building very well kept and in a safe area. TV in lounge and bedroom and free Wifi. Would definitely stay here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Liz P
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A real find”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This apartment is spacious and very comfortable. It is wonderfully equipped and the welcome pack was excellent in that there was tea coffee hot chocolate, milk cereal - and with a Tesco Express downstairs, settling in was easy.
It is very handy for the tube and bus and yet surprisingly quiet for somewhere near one of the main tourist hot spots.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious apartment and location
Liked least: Nothing
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Mar 2015
Thank you very much Paul for your kind review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you were happy with the apartment, with the equipment, the welcome pack and the location. I hope you will be able to stay again soon.
Angelica
Rengal201...
Montreal, Canada
“London Stay”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We really enjoy our stay in the apartment it was close to some the main monuments and walking distance to the underground station. Which is the best way to get around especially with the London pass. The only draw back is the absence of a WIFI connection in the apartment and the hot water in the bath. The rest of the apartment was clean and the reception was very good.

Travelling group: Teenagers
17 Jul 2014
Thank you for your review.
Sorry if the building internet was not fantastic, but I have now installed the internet in the apartment itself and both the service and the strength should be very good.
I am surprised about the hot water in the bath, but I wish you had mentioned something whilst you were there so that the problem could be addressed.
olga3004
Jerusalem, Israel
“not a pleasant stay.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

thought it was a good location and had a lot of potential, we didn't enjoy our stay there.
to begin with, there was no wi-fi. though it was promised on tripadvisor. when i asked angelica about this she said that there is a connection usually and there's a problem just now, and that she's waiting for it to get fixed. we were there for a week, and saw no one all week. one of the people working there said she never had wi-fi, and offered to use the wi fi in the lobby.
when i asked angelica she rudely wrote that the lobby wi fi is enough and she didn't say there's wi fi inside the apartment (which is a blunt lie). if was simply awful.
the next problem was that the apartment wasn't clean enough- dishes wasn't washed good, dust, the bathtub was greasy.
i was really disappointed and didn't spend much time there. and had to go down to the lobby every morning and every night fir wi fi.

Liked best: location
Liked least: no wifi, not clean
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Jun 2014
Well, I suppose you cannot satisfy everyone all the time. I knew that soon or later I would find the proverbial pain in the neck.
This person, wrote more than 20 emails before arriving. She asked about everything, but never mentioned the internet. When she said that the internet could not be accessed by the apartment, I told her that on the website it was mentioned that the best reception was from the lobby.
At one time, before she booked I even told her to look for something else, as she seemed to complain about everything.
She also wanted to check in at 2.00 o'clock in the morning and I did my best to get someone there for her in the middle of the night. But this was not appreciated as when she arrived she did not want to pay for the cash keys deposit that is more than once mentioned on the website and sent the person away abruptly as her and her mum were tired.
As far as the cleanliness is concerned, if it was so bad as she says, why did she not mention it once? If it was true, I would have sent someone to check it and put it right.
From the first moment she did not want to pay the price, nor the deposit etc. I wish, as my original gut feeling suggested, that I had never had her as my guest. I suppose I do not need to give many more explanations as the other reviews say it all.
Laryana
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great location, wonderful flat and excellent service - top notch!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

This was our second flat rental in London and we couldn't have been happier with everything. Angelica was responsive and helpful in the weeks leading up to our visit and provided a wealth of information to make us feel comfortable and secure with moving forward.

We arrived fairly late at night and Angelica was in communication with us to let us know that Tania would meet us in the lobby. Tania was there when we arrived to let us in and show us to the flat and gave us the grand tour. The photos are perfect - they show the flat exactly how it is - and it was so clean and neatly organized while still feeling welcoming and cozy. There is a good amount of space and it's very well appointed. There is even a safe in the closet if you want to store your valuables and documents - which is a nice touch.

A very special touch was the groceries provided (bread, milk, juice, water, biscuits, etc) and the welcome wine. Considering we arrived so late, it was nice to have a few items available to us. Tania walked us through the security features of the building, provided us WIFI info and showed us how everything worked - she was wonderful. There is a lot of tourism information provided and there were magazines, books and even an A-Z to help make our stay even better.

We had absolutely no issues or complaints with our stay. The flat is very comfortable and very quiet. London can be a noisy city, but we were not disturbed by any outside noise. We saw a few other people in the building, but it's also a quiet building. Also, the lifts always seemed to be on our floor and we hardly ever had to wait!

There is a Tesco Express literally around the corner and there is a Sainsbury Local just another block further down from the Tesco, so you have easy access to food if you want to cook or keep snacks in the flat. You are close to Tower Hill, Tower Gateway, Aldgate and several restaurants and it's a very walkable location. You could easily walk to Brick Lane or Borough - it's a very central flat.

We have only great comments. On the morning that we left, Tania returned (despite our early departure time!) and we exchanged the keys for our deposit and were on our way.

Angelica even contacted us about an item my husband left behind and offered to hold onto it for us until we return - which we most certainly will do and hopefully soon!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and customer service
Liked least: Nothing
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Apr 2014
I am pleased that you and your husband felt comfortable. Sorry that I could not be there personally to welcome you, but I am also pleased that Tania could well represent me.
I hope that I will be able to meet you both on your next visit to London, as you have been great guests.
Once again, thank you for choosing my apartment and thank you for this fabulous review.
Angelica
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing