See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

booked through booking.com, and our reservation was cancelled same day of check-in at 6pm, we were travelling with kids and they did not provide a solution when they obviously have a problem with their payment system (did not take amex, mastercard or visa after many tries or even cash)

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank adventuresontheroad4
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

When I found the overnight apartment I struggled to get in because the agency had given the wrong code for the door. A call to the office sorted it out. The room itself had a comfortable double bed, a kitchen unit with hob, toaster, kettle and microwave oven, a small shower room and toilet, and plenty of storage space for clothes. There is also a sofa and TV. The apartment is in St George's Square and is a stone's throw from Pimlico underground - very central with easy access to most places of interest. A very pleasant area. I would recommend Apartments Inn London for business or leisure travellers.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

We were placed in apartments 10 and 12 and they were both clean, nice, and roomy. The bathrooms are very tiny, but manageable. The only negative I found was that there isn't an elevator, so climbing up and down the stairs with luggage and other items from the 4th and 5th floors was very exhausting.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Good accommodation in central London close to underground and food outlet
Easy and efficient access the jet pad entry was great and has no way of loosing keys
Self contained with washing machine and kitchen
Will stay here again next run I'm in Town

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2016

The apartment I stayed in was not as advertised at all. Infact far from it. Rude and very unhelpful management. Ive been over charged and then charged further after I had left apparently for cleaning. (I left it spotless). Metro apartments made excuses as to why I had been further charged. This was NOT acceptable and I have still not received my over charged money back after several email/phonecalls. I have been told I would be contacted to resolve this matter I have heard nothing. I stay in the area a lot and I will NOT be visiting again. Terrible experience

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family