“Stunning ”

Price range: US$33 - US$92
Cuisines: American, French, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tom's Kitchen Canary Wharf opened in June 2013 as the third London branch of the successful British restaurant group. True to its ethos, Tom's Kitchen uses the very best seasonal and locally sourced ingredients and serves British favourites and comfort food classics in a relaxed and informal environment from breakfast to dinner. The restaurant includes intimate booths and spacious tables, a relaxed outdoor terrace seating area, perfect for al fresco dining and after work drinks and a bar open daily from midday till late, offering a delicious line-up of cocktails. In addition, Tom's Kitchen has a Deli located next to the restaurant offering express takeaway options from Monday to Friday, 6.30Am to 6.30Pm, for food lovers on the go. Private and semi-private dining options are also available throughout the building - perfect for private dinners, team meetings or other cherished events such as birthday parties or canape receptions.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Another random walk past and a hidden gem , I was on a training course in Canary Wharf today and tons kitchen was next to where I was working , wow what a random
Find , food staff and the whole place were amazing .
Scallops for a starter were tender and beautifully cooked ,
The two rib eye steaks I had were cooked to perfection ,
And my desert which was recommended by Chrissie was absolutely gorgeous , I will let the photos speak for them selfs .
Stunning food and amazing staff 10 out of 10

godefroy h, General Manager at Tom's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear sir

Many thanks for taking your time by sending us your feedback on your experience you had here at Tom's Kitchen Canary Wharf.
As the general manager of this site with my team we always take feedback negative or positive in a very constructive way which allow us to review our standards accordingly.
I can rest assure you I shared your feedback with the team who was delighted to read your lovely comments.
It is true we are slightly hidden unfortunately
Our week day menu is great but we also provide a different menu for the weekend, which is brunch also very interesting I have to say with again lovely specials created by our talented team we do have a different menu for brunch, also very interesting too that you might want to try too.
We do have a very creative team who comes up with some amazing daily specials, which are seasonal, also we are working very closely with our suppliers which are providing us the top quality product, which explain our high quality standard we strive for.
We are looking forward in welcoming you back in our restaurant when you will be next in the area.

Many thanks

Best wishes

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Took my mum to Tom's for birthday lunch, and it was perfect! The food was really good and the service was excellent. They made a fuss of my mum wishing her happy birthday and making her special day even better. I want to thank everyone there for making it a really special afternoon. Highly recommended.

Dear madam, sir,

I have a team here which is always striving to be as professional as they can, to make sure our customers have an enjoyable time. Glad to hear we have made this day memorable for your mother.
when we are aware of any specific celebrations we always try to make it extra special with a birthday plate or other things.
This is always nice to read such great feedback as this is really motivating the team who is working so hard to please our client with their different request and taste.

Many thanks

Best wishes

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Restaurant quite empty at lunchtime but we still had to wait 45 minutes for our food to be served. Chips were cold and brioche buns too hard to eat once toasted. Vegetarian breakfast and risotto were very good.

godefroy h, General Manager at Tom's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Madam, Sir,

Many thanks for taking time sending us your feedback.
I am so sorry to hear this was a poor experience which clearly doesn't reflect to our standards. We do take all feedback in a very constructive way, which help us to review our standard accordingly.
Please accept my sincere apologies about this clearly poor servicer by the sound of it.
I have since share your feedback with the team who was sorry to read it.
I will be investigating from my side, please feel free to contact us on canarywharf@tomskitchen.co.uk

I am hoping that you will be giving us another chance if you are within the area.

Kind regards

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Visited with elder son on the day following Whit Bank Holiday when a massive electric storm with violent rain was sweeping over Canary Wharf. This probably explained the frightening absence of customers. Hence there was no atmosphere at all in the restaurant. Service was attentive and friendly and my Spicy Chicken burger (£18.00) with triple cooked chips was very good. The chicken salad (£16.00) looked lifeless by comparison. Latte (£3.50) was drainable. Overall, average but probably not the best day to visit

Dear Sir

Many thanks for visiting Tom's kitchen Canary Wharf, also by taking time sending us your feedback.

Yes you are right this day wasn't unfortunately the day to come out due to this poor weather.

Rest assure that I have shared your feedback with the team and has taken on board your comments, we are sorry to hear this was an average experience for you.

We are hoping that you will give us another chance when you will be in the area.

Please accept my sincere apologies, see you soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Had a client dinner at Tom’sKitchen. Nice food and atmosphere, the chicken schnitzel was excellent and not what I expected (ie much better, great presentation and very tasty).
Staff very professional and attentive staff coupled with a good atmosphere (not too nosiy) made this a very enjoyable experience. If and when am back in London again and in the Docklands/Canary Wharf area I would definitely return