“Excellent Deep Tissue Massage”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Therapy Beauty Wimbledon
Ranked #330 of 767 Spas & Wellness in London
Reviewed 11 December 2014

I went to Therapy Beauty in Wimbledon for an hour deep tissue back and shoulder massage last week. I must say the place was clean and tranquil. I was greeted by friendly Chinese lady and showed me the room. Room was spacious and clean and I had fantastic Chinese deep tissue massage by one of their massage therapist.

I recommend this place to everyone!

2  Thank Michael N

Reviewed 29 October 2014 via mobile

I booked a Brazilian waxing here recently and had the worst experience ever.

Numerous things were terrible:
1) She took way too much off the top even though I explicitly said how much I wanted at the beginning. Then the 'triangle' was lop sided!
2) She put her fingers in an inappropriate place without warning me then pulled my hands down to help her keep the skin taut. Very forceful.
3)Wax got everywhere! my hands were covered in wax, I had wax on my legs. Awful!
4) If hair wasnt coming out she went over the area several times instead of plucking the remaining hairs (which you're supposed to do to prevent skin becoming too sore from constant waxing) Of course my skin was red all over afterwards! Very uncomfortable.

I didn't say anything because I got aggressive vibes off her and thought better of it, didn't seem worth it.

I will never go here again and I have been telling people to avoid it.

4  Thank Isabelle H
Reviewed 1 August 2013

A wonderful theraputic massage that releases tension especially in the shoulders and neck. Always a warm friendly welcome from all the staff. A big thank you to you all, Jon.|

1  Thank JonSpicer
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

I booked a 1 hour massage at this beauty salon and arrived promptly on time only to be informed that by the manager that she was waiting for staff to arrive so I would have to wait.

10 mins later and she took me through to a room and we got started. 5 mins into the massage she left to speak to the late staff member. Another 5 mins later and they had a conversation by shouting through the door. I was feeling a little annoyed as I was 10 mins un and feeling like I was in the way!

20 mins more and the therapist climbed onto the massage bed and sat on my legs whilst she massaged my lower back, I felt very uncomfortable but didnt say anything. Another 5 mins passed by and the therapist answered her mobile phone!! I could not believe it. I was fuming by this point so when she answered her mobile phone for a second time I jumped off the bed and said that Id had enough. I explained that 4 interruptions during a massage was unprofessional and totally unacceptable!! After a small battle of me refusing to pay, we negotiated on a much smaller price.

I have come away with bruises all over me despite asking for less pressure!

I would not go here again and would encourage others not to. The staff were rude and unprofessional.

8  Thank CBK7