“Great Theraputic Massage”

Add it.
Therapy Beauty Wimbledon
Ranked #329 of 767 Spas & Wellness in London
Reviewed 1 August 2013

A wonderful theraputic massage that releases tension especially in the shoulders and neck. Always a warm friendly welcome from all the staff. A big thank you to you all, Jon.|

1  Thank JonSpicer

Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

I booked a 1 hour massage at this beauty salon and arrived promptly on time only to be informed that by the manager that she was waiting for staff to arrive so I would have to wait.

10 mins later and she took me through to a room and we got started. 5 mins into the massage she left to speak to the late staff member. Another 5 mins later and they had a conversation by shouting through the door. I was feeling a little annoyed as I was 10 mins un and feeling like I was in the way!

20 mins more and the therapist climbed onto the massage bed and sat on my legs whilst she massaged my lower back, I felt very uncomfortable but didnt say anything. Another 5 mins passed by and the therapist answered her mobile phone!! I could not believe it. I was fuming by this point so when she answered her mobile phone for a second time I jumped off the bed and said that Id had enough. I explained that 4 interruptions during a massage was unprofessional and totally unacceptable!! After a small battle of me refusing to pay, we negotiated on a much smaller price.

I have come away with bruises all over me despite asking for less pressure!

I would not go here again and would encourage others not to. The staff were rude and unprofessional.

8  Thank CBK7