“Perfect!”
Review of Porky's BBQ Camden

Porky's BBQ Camden
Reserve with OpenTable
Porky's BBQ Camden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 666 of 24 255 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$21 - US$49
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Serving up classic Memphis BBQ at Camden, Bankside and Shoreditch.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

we had lunch at Easter in this nice restaurant.
we were greeted quickly by the waiters, all very kind! we were served quickly despite the huge flow of customers ... great food. recommended!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had 2 lovely meal with a great staff and good food. This is one of few places where the expresso is closer to an Italian coffee

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Music and service are good.
But food......
Home burger: burger+bread... Done

Fist time and last time...

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

maybe some of waiters are really agressive but food is coming fast on your table and the dishes is very tasty

Reviewed 28 February 2018

My wife and I went on Monday night with a Timeout voucher. We were greeted as soon as we got in and it was a nice atmosphere. Good music, not too loud and relaxing. The voucher was for all you-can-eat of the BBQ feast. I got through a whole one, my wife managed about 60% of hers. There was a lot of food and it was damn good food. It came out hot but not overcooked and everything tasted great. I couldn't fault any of it. I will be going back again with or without the voucher. My old favourite BBQ place was Bodeans but now this wins.