US$441
US$645
US$500
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsshepherds bushwestfield shopping centreno lifttube stationcentral linerainfall headpolice sirensbring earplugsstreet noiseunderfloor heatingmain roadgreat night's sleepfirst flooryour luggagemini fridgeboutique hotelbottled water
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel as I needed something near to Olympia for a work tradeshow I was attending & several colleagues had stayed here before.
Initially, it was only going to be for me & one of my colleagues so I booked 2 rooms through Booking.com. When I had to book an additional colleague in, I inadvertently cancelled the 2 rooms but booked 3 new rooms straight away.
As far as I knew, all was straightforward until I received my credit card bill - I had been charged for the first 2 rooms as well as the 3 we actually used. I rang the hotel and was told that I needed to contact Booking.com as the first 2 rooms were 'non-refundable' & get this amended. When I spoke to Customer services there, they said it was clearly an oversight and despite the fact I'd cancelled non-refundable rooms, the fact that I'd instantly booked 3 new rooms was sufficient for them to suggest that the hotel provide a refund on the first 2 rooms!
Just had an email from Booking.com this morning to tell me that the hotel has refused to credit this. Whilst I acknowledge that it was a mistake on my part, I can say that without a doubt this will be the last time anyone in our Company uses this hotel! I hope they think it was worth the lost business for the sake of £218!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard L
AdminW12, Guest Relations Manager at W12 Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay at W12 Rooms.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in our hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

This place is not at all suitable for the family at all. First of all it's got no lift service. Unfortunately some poor chaps will help you carry your luggage up and down which I felt sorry for them. So if you have got too much luggage it's definitely is not the right place. Moreover there are plenty of hidden charges.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pravin v

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay. The bathroom is not only spacious but there is a large wet room rather than a shower. The bathroom and wet room has aids for disabled people.
Lots of complimentary teas etc. Safe is easy to use, just remember to use the reset switch insidd before putting your code in, otherwise it won't work.
Everything was clean and tidy. Staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Free water in reception, place to leave your luggage when you arrive and depart.
Literally a two minute walk from shepherds bush train station. Local wether spoons across the road, shops, mcdonalds etc close by.
Great hotel, would stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir/Madam,

Many thanks for your most kind words. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

W12 was selected because it looked quirky and unusual and was in a great location perfect for a 2 day London visit with a family member It had a surprisingly small but pleasantly decorated bedroom and bathroom offering all the usual hotel ammenities and we thought we had done quite well with our choice. Unfortunately things came unstuck when we discovered that the bathroom was particularly uncleanand had been neglected with thick dust along the door panels, and months of grime around the plug and scum stains down the front of the washbasin, worse still was the shower tray and glass which were discoloured and far from clean; obviously this room had not been thoroughly maintained for some time . I spoke to a staff member in the office showing him images of the bathroom on my phone and he promised to get the bathroom cleaned by our return that evening. Another disappoinment came when we went to bed on our second night at the hotel to see our bed had just been quickly pulled up and dressed you could still see our head imprints in the pillows. and biscuit crumbs from the morning coffee , I ventured down to the office to advise the staff member on duty of the still unclean, (although there were signs of a partial clean) bathroom and unmade bed, The staff member seemed totally disinterested sayng there was nothing he could do, A snug hotel that was spoilt by inadequate room and customer managment - we wont be re visiting. W12!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We stayed for 3 nights in W12 and were satisfied particularly on the location. It is located just next to Shepherds Bush station and a few minutes walk to Westfield Shopping Centre, with ample choices of restaurants, convenience stores etc just downstairs of the hotel, . Rooms were clean but not as spacious as we thought to be. Staff were generally friendly and helpful especially when you have to walk up 1 floor to reception with heavy luggages.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank supertpy

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing W12 Rooms for your stay in London.
We are delightful to see that you enjoyed staying with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Kind Regards,