“Stay away!!!”

Ranked #3 007 of 24 683 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Camden
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

4 ladies popped in here on Monday evening before going the jazz cafe... 1 of us had a large gin and tonic asked for it in a long talk glass ‘no’ says the rude barman we don’t have any! Had to have it in a pint glass!! Then when leaving the security man was rude to my friend who was drinking her drink just outside! Seriously the barman needs to learn to smile and the security guy needs lessons of how to deal with paying customers!! Never visit again!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

12 pounds 20 pence for two drinks.didnt want to buy the pub.goos atsmospher.but very expensive.in a very good area.plenty going on .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Door staff at World's End in Camden are the rudest employees I've encountered in all of UK. I would avoid this place and advise everyone else to avoid this place unless they like being treated like crap.

There was no staff at the door when I first walked in on Sunday June 24, 2018. The place was empty (I now understand why.) After looking around for a moment, the doorman came to his post to yell at me to get out with my bottled water. I understood and went outside to find a rubbish bin. Despite his initial rudeness, I gave them another chance and stepped back in to look at the bar selection. In a demeaning tone, the doorman told me to go back outside to check my I.D. I obliged and followed him to the door and he loudly repeated himself as if I don't understand English.
At that point, I decided not to stay as it was far from a welcoming experience. I recommend everyone to stay away from this place. There are plenty of other pubs to choose from with much better staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in here for a cold beer (good selection of ales on tap) and a spot of people watching good location to watch the world go by. Kicking myself for not getting a T-shirt (big fan of Simon Pegg’s film by the same name) highly recommended venue for a break from the markets

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were there for lunch today. Food wasn’t very good, but hey, such is life.
However, they had t shirts on sale. I asked for one and the barman (in the photo) said they were fifteen pounds. OK, I thought, expensive, but we won’t be back here again, so yes please, can I have one. Passes the guys twenty pound note, gets five back. Then, I look at the till and he has rang it up as ten pounds! Easy way to make yourself five pounds! Bet he thought, the dumb tourist missed that.
Stay away. If this is how you are treated with this item, you can be sure other underhand things are going on.
Don’t recommend.