All reviews dry hotel butler service south kensington tube drawing room underfloor heating mini bar in the room queens gate nespresso machine executive king on arrival the hotel was fully booked albert hall natural history museum excellent location lovely hotel three nights continental breakfast
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

I booked the Adria as a 30th birthday surprise for my husband and I. What a wonderful hotel, the decor is beautiful with lots of little extra touches. The staff were fantastic, for example, finding a bottle of water on our bedsides and slippers on the floor for when we returned at night. I was aware that the hotel is a 'dry' hotel so there is no bar or pork products available at breakfast. However this was not an issue, the mini bear was stocked with water and varied drinks that was also inclusive of the price.
As I booked for my husbands birthday the hotel kindly gave us complimentary continental breakfast however due to the very cold weather we both had a warm breakfast, both of which was lovely.
I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone and I know where I will be staying on my next London visit!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Me and my Boyfriend stayed here for 2 nights commencing 27th December. On arrival we were welcomed and offered a hot beverage which was very nice as our journey to London had been a nightmare. The staff were very friendly and attentive. When calling room service, the response was very speedy. The bathroom had lovely underfloor heating, a tv in the bath and a rainfall shower. Our room had a lovely fireplace which turned on and off with the touch of a button. The mini fridge was included in our price and had a good range of drinks. Overall we had a great time staying here and I would like to thank the staff for making our stay so brilliant.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2015

If you want a quiet get away surrounded by beauty and spa abundance this is the hotel . Close to the Royal Albert Hall , museums and walking distance to Hyde Park or short bus or cab this hotel has it all . Quiet , the most comfortable bed , special touches and exceptional staff all add to an absolute yes to staying here again when in this area of London . Central location and close to the airport . The breakfast was wonderful and cup of tea later before heading out topped off this perfect stay . The staff is super and goes out of their way , as beautiful in personality as the hotel itself . True European boutique hotel and exceptional in every way .

Room tip: I had a room on the third floor , very quiet .
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2015

My daughter and I stayed her as part of her 18th birthday celebrations. The hotel staff were incredibly helpful, we dropped our bags off first thing on the Thursday morning as we had a busy shopping day planned. My daughter and I absolutely loved the décor throughout the entire hotel. Rooms were a little bit on the small side but they do have nice big (very comfortable) beds in them and to be honest I would prefer a bigger bed and less space in the room than the other way round. Bathroom was lovely too. There were 3 bottles of water per person in the refrigerator which we thought was very generous as most other hotels of a similar level only give you 1 bottle each. It is quite close to South Kensington underground station so very convenient for a Central London visit. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Will0w101
Reviewed 4 December 2015

Nice stay for 2 night with great satff service. LOCATION CONVENIECE , 2 underground sation near by -Gloucester Road & south keningston by walking ditance 400M.hotel mini bar was free and suprice souvenir for free in drawer.That was heating floor funtion & tv in toilet also,this surpricing me. MEMORIES IN MY BEST HOTEL LIST