“Ate here 2x in 2 weeks - very good”

Donostia Restaurant
Ranked #531 of 24 254 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I returned here twice in two weeks, after a gap of a few years since my last visit. The food, wine, and service remain quite good. From the wonderful Iberico ham to the seafood and other tapas, everything we ordered was excellent and just the right amount of food. Recommended!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We needed to reserve a table at a restaurant in London with private dining facilities for a group of seven and this was one on the recommended list. Our table was in the basement and we were the only group. The main dining section on the ground floor was very busy, so it was good to enjoy the privacy downstairs. We followed the waiter's recommendation and shared the appetizers and tapas. The croquetas and charcuterie selection was good and so were the fish and meat tapas. I particularly enjoyed the croquetas and baby squids. The service was also very good. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Beautiful tapas in this Basque-themed restaurant, friendly service, nice house wine, bread and ice-cream, too.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Not my first time here and I'm a fan. They've updated some of the dishes and it was the perfect setting for chit chatting and solving the worries of my favourite niece :)

The service is great and friendly, the food outstanding

Cant wait to go again :)

Reviewed 28 January 2018

My wife and I came in for an early dinner (without a reservation, but we were lucky; I would recommend booking) and found a truly fine San Sebastian restaurant in London. We will return.