Reviews (3 702)
3 702 results
1 864
1 864
All reviews aldgate east station royal london hospital separate toilet district line shower cubicle rooms are basic free wifi bus stop short stay double bed tower bridge yogurt oxford circus would stay again night's sleep small room good nights sleep
79 - 84 of 3 702 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Cheap hotel relatively close to where we wanted to be. Budget hotel so not expecting much and met those expectations. Room clean and sparse. Location is fine, 5 min walk to tube or bus stop right outside. Would stay again if I couldn't find anything better or convenient at a better price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IB_Whitechapel, Front Office Manager at Hotel ibis budget London Whitechapel - Brick Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear John, thank you for your review. Please, let us know on your next visit how we can exceed your expectations and bring maximum value to get 5/5 review. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

No shampoo om the room and the last day we didnt mother to ask for it. You can buy at Tesco.Very very small rooms.
Nice straff. The room included the bathroom was not clean.
Short way to the tube (500m) with conections. Several restaurant in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear LNT40,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay.
While your stay was satisfactory in most part, I'm very sorry to know that you find the bathroom not clean. We strive to provide our guests good facilities and a memorable stay. We take feedback seriously, and I will inform our management team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future.
Kind regards, Pedro Villachica - Team Leader

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I was staying in the new wing of the hotel. The triple room is clean and the air-con is working properly especially for this summer period.

However, the triple room size is small and I have difficulties putting in my 3 luggages. I suggest to improve the outlay of the room to create more space for luggages.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is excellent value for money. I really enjoyed my stay here. The rooms were clean and a good size. The bathroom was nice - the shower was very good! The beds and pillows were comfortable and I slept really well. This hotel is in a great location, very close to amenities and central London. I’m so impressed, next time I come to London, I’m looking here first!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Munnit,
Thank you for your kind review :) I am delighted you had a great stay and made the most of your visit to the hotel and London. I am also very pleased you found your room to be comfortable.
Thank you for all your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We stayed in this hotel for one night. Room was exactly what we expected from the pictures and description of the hotel. Bed was comfortable enough, room was ok size as we didn't intend spending all of our time there anyway and we couldn't hear our neighbours or road traffic. We had breakfast included in our stay which was very basic but good and good coffee machines. Staff on reception were friendly enough and check in and out was easy. Whitechapel station (district line) is 5 minutes walk and there is also a Tesco express a short walk away which i would recommend getting water or snacks from as these are over priced in the reception area.
It is expensive for what it is and the street the hotel is on isn't the nicest but the hotel on the inside is pleasant but it is on par with over hotels in the area and you are on the edge of the main city.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Rachel,
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to see the accommodation and services met your expectations.
We look forward to your next visit.
Best wishes,