The Harry Potter London Tour by Discovery Tours
Review Highlights
fanastic day at harry potter studio tour london

my 41st birthday present a trip to harry hotter studio tour myself my 47 year old brother and my 69... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jonathan T
Magical Moments

What an amazing studio!!! Not only does one get to see the sets of where the Harry Potter movies... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2018
BOBBYSORP
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews butter beer gift shop hogwarts express forbidden forest privet drive studio tour diagon alley watford junction hogwarts model hp fans behind the scenes pocket money green screen own pace special effects birthday treat all ages
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We arrived early for our tour, and decided to look around the gift shop as my girlfriend is a huge Harry Potter fan and wanted to pick up a few souvieners. I could not believe the prices. Some of the items are really good but the prices are out of this world. I couldn't help but think how terrible this must be for a family with children, as they're left with a choice of spending a fortune or disappointing their children.
The ridiculous commercialism doesn't stop in the gift shop, throughout the tour there are some great green screen setups for photos, however it costs £14 per photo!!!!! Again so disappointing.
The only way to get to the studios from central London is a couple of tubes, a train then a shuttle bus. Shuttle bus isn't dear but perhaps could be included in the cost of a ticket.
The tour itself is only OK, it's nice to see the props but in terms of an experience it's really nothing compared to universal Orlando. I say that as a potter fan myself.
One final note on the gift shop products, I lifted one of the broomsticks from the box they were displayed and instantly a worker came running over asking me to put it down as "they break easy". Odd considering the price that they break so.easily it's a task to get it to the checkout in one piece.

3  Thank PC71985
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Never read a book or saw a movie and yet this was worth the 22 train stops short bus ride and standing in line You will love this attraction the staff is really friendly, theme shops outstanding my niece who has seem the movies and read the books was overwhelmed and took at least 100 pictures but save some flash for the end wont spoil it but it will take your breath away

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Let me tell you, if you are a harry potter fan this trip is well worth it!! It was a beautiful sunny day as well !! All the features and the things to look at here was absolutely amazing! Fantastic experience, i loved every minute here.

1  Thank Beth P
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I could probably write about every single detail of my 8 hour experience, but I'm not sure if there's a word limit. I celebrated this for my 12th birthday, and two years on & I can still never forget this perfect day! We were given passports to stamp as we walked around the building, & it was all so unreal!! If you enjoy the Harry Potter series, or even are interested how the movies were made, then I demand that you visit there at least once!! The staff were kind & patient; you could even queue up to be photoshopped into a background on a broom!! It's such a wonderful experience & I can't say you shouldn't go, because why not choose to enjoy an intriguing day out? I say: go for it!!

1  Thank Grace S
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I can not say a bad word about this tour. The staff were lovely and the whole experience was magical! The tour is well put together and there’s lots of opportunities for pictures. As a huge Harry Potter fan this was everything I wanted and more!