The Harry Potter London Tour by Discovery Tours
Ranked #121 of 804 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The Harry Potter London Tour is a free DIY walking/tube tour that visitors and Londoners can use to visit the London locations that have featured in the Harry Potter films. Written by author and Blue Badge London Tourist guide Richard Jones, it is a step by step guide that takes participants all over London. The tour is also laid out as a treasure hunt and can be used as to visit other attractions passed en route.
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Never read a book or saw a movie and yet this was worth the 22 train stops short bus ride and standing in line You will love this attraction the staff is really friendly, theme shops outstanding my niece who has seem the movies and read the books was overwhelmed and took at least 100 pictures but save some flash for the end wont spoil it but it will take your breath away

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"all ages"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Let me tell you, if you are a harry potter fan this trip is well worth it!! It was a beautiful sunny day as well !! All the features and the things to look at here was absolutely amazing! Fantastic experience, i loved every minute here.

1  Thank Beth P
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I could probably write about every single detail of my 8 hour experience, but I'm not sure if there's a word limit. I celebrated this for my 12th birthday, and two years on & I can still never forget this perfect day! We were given passports to stamp as we walked around the building, & it was all so unreal!! If you enjoy the Harry Potter series, or even are interested how the movies were made, then I demand that you visit there at least once!! The staff were kind & patient; you could even queue up to be photoshopped into a background on a broom!! It's such a wonderful experience & I can't say you shouldn't go, because why not choose to enjoy an intriguing day out? I say: go for it!!

1  Thank Grace S
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I can not say a bad word about this tour. The staff were lovely and the whole experience was magical! The tour is well put together and there’s lots of opportunities for pictures. As a huge Harry Potter fan this was everything I wanted and more!