The Harry Potter London Tour by Discovery Tours
Review Highlights
Fantastic!

Really enjoyed it! All Harry Potter fans need to go now it’s amazing. Photos and souvenirs are... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
Francesqua
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
We all need a little magic sometimes...

This is the second time I have visited and it was just as magical as the first time. I don’t want... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2018
Katy H
Kinver, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$98,70
from US$98,70
from US$171,70
from US$43,80
More Info
All reviews butter beer gift shop hogwarts express forbidden forest studio tour watford junction hogwarts model hp fans diagon alley behind the scenes warner bros green screen pocket money own pace special effects we spent hours all ages
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I could probably write about every single detail of my 8 hour experience, but I'm not sure if there's a word limit. I celebrated this for my 12th birthday, and two years on & I can still never forget this perfect day! We were given passports to stamp as we walked around the building, & it was all so unreal!! If you enjoy the Harry Potter series, or even are interested how the movies were made, then I demand that you visit there at least once!! The staff were kind & patient; you could even queue up to be photoshopped into a background on a broom!! It's such a wonderful experience & I can't say you shouldn't go, because why not choose to enjoy an intriguing day out? I say: go for it!!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Grace S
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I can not say a bad word about this tour. The staff were lovely and the whole experience was magical! The tour is well put together and there’s lots of opportunities for pictures. As a huge Harry Potter fan this was everything I wanted and more!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Anybody who has read Harry Potter or seen the 19 hrs of film will love this place
It is full of old & young potter fans
Better than Disney & lego land don't miss the best organised tour I have ever been on
If you live abroad come to the uk to experience this place
I loved it❤️

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my dad decided to take a visit their since I had time off work last Saturday. The staff were friendly and helpful of nice manners. Also I found Harry Potter stuff and memories was interesting and great. Best part I loved is the hogwarts trains. I really enjoyed it full of interesting stuff like trains in it.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Well it's my second time and what fun I enjoyed the experience once again.

The new edition of the forest was very good and worth the visit.

If like me you need the toilet don't wait till
The cafe as before the forest so a trek back.

Brilliant for families and people of all ages a must is the brooms and the car.

Good value for money and the butterbeer is worth a try just to say you have.