“Excellent attraction”

The Harry Potter London Tour by Discovery Tours
Ranked #122 of 821 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The Harry Potter London Tour is a free DIY walking/tube tour that visitors and Londoners can use to visit the London locations that have featured in the Harry Potter films. Written by author and Blue Badge London Tourist guide Richard Jones, it is a step by step guide that takes participants all over London. The tour is also laid out as a treasure hunt and can be used as to visit other attractions passed en route.
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my dad decided to take a visit their since I had time off work last Saturday. The staff were friendly and helpful of nice manners. Also I found Harry Potter stuff and memories was interesting and great. Best part I loved is the hogwarts trains. I really enjoyed it full of interesting stuff like trains in it.

Date of experience: October 2017
in 9 reviews
"all ages"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Well it's my second time and what fun I enjoyed the experience once again.

The new edition of the forest was very good and worth the visit.

If like me you need the toilet don't wait till
The cafe as before the forest so a trek back.

Brilliant for families and people of all ages a must is the brooms and the car.

Good value for money and the butterbeer is worth a try just to say you have.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I visited the Harry Potter Studios on the 24th September for the second time but this time bringing along my one year old daughter. We all absolutely loved it, she loved pointing at everything. Since the last time we visited the forbidden forest has been added and it did not disappoint. My sister was absolutely amazed at the hogwarts model at the end of the tour. We'd definitely be back again. Really pram friendly and the butterbeer was lovely once again.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

You must prebook this day out but if you love the books or films then you really must go here. The day has been a great success

1  Thank NT52