Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Paul W
Liverpool, United Kingdom

The best hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Jun 2021via mobile
A fantastic hotel with incredible and amazing staff who make your stay so enjoyable. From Tundi at breakfast to Ed, Ziggy and Zsanett on reception and Macca and Andrea serving the food and beverages, and not forgetting the housekeeping team led by Paula, this hotel is second to none. Close to everything London can throw at you, my stay here was one of the best. Thank you everyone at Holiday Inn.
Date of stay: May 2021
Responded 25 Jun 2021
Dear Paul W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am thrilled to see that you had a fabulous stay with us and that our wonderful team made you feel at home.

The team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back really soon.

Warm Regards,

12.2 km from Holiday Inn London - West, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in London
Reviews (1 529)
1 529 results
All reviews north acton tube station central line mini gym executive room tesco express duty manager reception staff wembley inns heathrow
Selected filters
260 - 265 of 1 529 reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

When I asked whether I could buy an oyster card at reception, the clerk gave me her private card.
Thank you very much for this nice gesture.
That will give a good tip.

i will be here for a few more weeks for work, so i will have a few opportunities to tip.

Thx Andrea

Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn Operations, Owner at Holiday Inn London - West, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2021

Dear KnausPRS,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent experience with us.

It gives me such joy to see how pleased you were with our courteous team member, special mention to our star Andreea.

The team and I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay with us.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

Checked in on 10th June for one night. I’ve stayed there many times and have always found reception helpful and speedy. My room was very comfortable and evening meal in the restaurant was very nice indeed. Fish and chips were the best I’ve had in any hotel. The waiting staff were attentive and professional
Special mention to reservations supervisor Tunde Sztrunga who was very helpful, answered all my questions and made breakfast a very enjoyable experience. Very professional and knowledgable. I look forward to my next visit. (Which I hope will be soon)

Tony Forrest

Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn Operations, Owner at Holiday Inn London - West, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

Dear G357DXcarolinef,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn London West.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for your kind comments highlighting the excellent service and food provided, special mention to our team member Tunde.

We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2021

I have been staying at this hotel for the last 5 weeks, as I am working in the area. The hotel itself is well maintained and kept very clean and although they are not cleaning the rooms everyday, due to current circumstances, if you would like your room refreshed, they are more than happy to do this for you. All the staff have been very welcoming and friendly, from front of house through to the bar staff and kitchen staff. I am due to work in the area for the next few months and will definitely be staying put.

Room tip: Views from the 7th floor are great.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn Operations, Owner at Holiday Inn London - West, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Dear T1497WOdonf,

I would like to thank you for your 5 stars review!

I am thrilled to know that you've been having such a great stay with us, and that we are meeting all your expectations in terms of room, hotel facilities and service.

I hope that we will have the great pleasure to keep accommodating your requests.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2021

I'm staying longer term whilst working in London. The attitude of the staff is very positive, welcoming and polite. The quality of food is good and the rooms are clean and comfortable.
There is also an outdoor terrace bar where you can eat if you so choose.

Room tip: Nice quiet room on opposite side from the road.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 23chrish,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us long term while you are away from home and for the wonderful feedback.

I am glad that you've been enjoying our food quality and facilities in the hotel.

I will ensure to share your comments with our team members to motivate them and if there is anything else we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please let us know.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2021

I have stayed in this hotel for a few months and can't complain about anything. Hotel is cleaned very well, covid measurements are strictly followed, food has changed from time to time and is tasty on top. But the most positive thing is the staff, just incredible friendly and helpful. Thank you very much for providing a second home 🏡👌

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear 660philippu,

Thank you for your long stay with us and we for your wonderful review.

We are thrilled that you felt you were home away from home, rest assure that I will be sharing your wonderful review with our team members.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Best regards,