Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Clurry27
Atlanta, Georgia

Exquisite Hotel at Hyde Park

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 09 Jun 2024via mobile
Great hotel with knowledgeable staff. We stayed here and actually got a room on the same day after complications at another hotel. Breakfast included and close to Hyde Park within walking distance of V&A Museum. Staff helped out with the planning of things to do around London and their housekeeping was very tidy and accommodating. The concierge gave us suggestions for separate excursions around the city.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest
Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation and we are absolutely delighted to learn that all aspects of your stay met with your full satisfaction, most notably the location of the hotel and the service received from all the staff that you encountered during your visit; your review will certainly be shared with the whole team, who will be most gratified to learn of your experience.
We very much look forward to being able to welcome you to the hotel when you next travel to London.
Area General Manager - London & Milan
7.1 km from Baglioni Hotel London
View more hotels in London
Reviews (1 180)
1 180 results
All reviews hyde park kensington palace junior suite wonderful hotel high street afternoon tea fantastic stay an upgrade concierge spa luxury mayfair tube pounds
Selected filters
4 - 9 of 1 180 reviews
Reviewed 4 June 2024

We dropped into the Hotel whilst on business in London. Upon entering the lovely Hotel you are left in doubt that it is a world class venue. Looking around some of the art that was on display and for sale was very interesting Our food was amazing and we will 100% return here when next here

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mario Paglia, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you so much for your superlative review which will certainly be shared with the whole team, who will be most gratified to learn of your experience. We are delighted too that you appreciated the artwork on display.
We very much look forward to being able to welcome you back to the hotel when you next have business in London or need overnight accommodation.
Area General Manager - London & Milan

Reviewed 1 June 2024

It’s a nice boutique hotel. Very cozy and clean. Classy and sophisticated guest will love this place. It’s also Mariah Carey’s favorite hotel in London. Food is delicious and place is private. Polite and helpful staff and a cool view of the park

Room tip: You’ll love it here.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mario Paglia, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2024

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel with your feedback following your recent stay and we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and that all aspects seemingly met with your complete satisfaction. Your kind words concerning the staff are also much appreciated and will most certainly be shared with the team.
We very much hope to having the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel when you next visit London.

Reviewed 22 May 2024

I was extremely disappointed in this hotel. I had high hopes and splurged to stay here. I had planned to stay longer, but changed hotels due to my check-in experience and amenities. The doorman ignored me when I arrived, so I lugged my bag in solo. I had sent a note before arriving that I was arriving early in the morning and had booked for the previous night, using the 4pm check out benefit with my Amex fine hotels benefit. I wanted to check it out before committing to 4 nights at $668/night. The reception was not welcoming and they seemed confused by my reservation despite my effort to relay information. I was exhausted, and check in took a while because of this. Frankly, I was surprised by the glowing reviews of this hotel. It is very dated and dark and the gym is laughable for a hotel rated as "luxury." I will note a few pluses: The size the of the room and bathroom was excellent for London; the bed was comfortable and when I requested feather pillows they were brought up quickly; and it was quiet. My room required some stairs to climb - not a big deal for me, but fyi.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Mario Paglia, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2024

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide the hotel with your valued feedback following your recent stay, and we are truly sorry for the disappointments you experienced during your visit.
The issues you have raised reflect a standard of both service and facilities which are a far cry from those in which we would like to pride ourselves and I am grateful to you for bringing your findings to our attention, so that we can take steps to improve. We are happy to learn however that you appreciated the room upgrade to courtyard junior suite in a quiet area of the hotel and we hope too that the complimentary late departure extension from 4pm to 6pm was possibly of benefit to you.
Thank you for staying at the Baglioni Hotel and we hope perhaps to be able to welcome you back to the hotel when you next plan a trip to London, whereupon we can endeavour to redeem ourselves by showing ourselves in a truer light.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 19 May 2024 via mobile

This is a tired 4 star hotel claiming to be a 5 star “leading hotel of the world”.

Italian chic? The lustre has worn off.

Shabby round the edges, jaded decor and fittings. Seems like it needs a refurb. Service standard have dropped for sure.

Better presented hotels are widely available for less £££ but relying on its prime location opposite Hyde Park isn’t doing it for me.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan M
Mario Paglia, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2024

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide the hotel with valued feedback following your recent stay, and we are truly sorry for the many disappointments you experienced during your visit. The concerns you have raised reflect a standard of both service and facilities which are a far cry from those in which we would like to pride ourselves and I am grateful to you for bringing your findings to our attention, so that we can take steps to improve.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 19 May 2024 via mobile

We have stayed at the Baglioni Hotel in Kensington many times and our experience has normally been perfect.

Recently, we booked for a 2 night stay. We had driven down from The Cotswolds. Upon arrival, we walked into reception and were totally ignored by the receptionist. She eventually acknowledged us and asked us three times for our surname. She then asked us for our passports!!!! We explained that we had only travelled from The Cotswolds so hadn’t packed our passports.

My Husband asked if the doorman could park our car which happens every time we stay. She knew absolutely nothing about this service the hotel offered. A man in a suit appeared and was very reluctant to help with our luggage and also seemed unaware this service was offered by the hotel he worked in. Check-in was 2.00pm and our room was not ready. Both doormen seemed to be on their break at the same time. Eventually, the regular doorman, who we know, apologised unreservedly and went to park our car.

This was the worst check-in at any 5 star hotel we have ever experienced and considering we are loyal and regular guests was disgusting.

The rooms are not being maintained to a 5 star standard.

My husband and I stay in 5 star hotels all over the world and my recommendation to you is to train your reception staff to have manners and deal with customers respectfully.

Basically, this is NOT a 5 star hotel anymore. We will certainly never be returning.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank polopony111

Dear Valued Guest
I thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide feedback following your latest stay and I am extremely disappointed and sorry to learn of your experiences on this occasion, especially as I realise that you have been loyal and valued guests of the hotel in the recent years. Clearly on this occasion we fell way short of the standards that could be expected of a five star hotel, and indeed those in which we would like to pride ourselves and can I only apologise for the shortcomings. Your findings have been relayed to the departments responsible with a view to remedial action so as to ensure that your experiences are not repeated.
We are saddened to learn that you do not currently intend to return to the hotel again following this wholly disappointing stay, but we hope that just perhaps you may decide to consider us again, whereupon we can endeavour to redeem ourselves by showing ourselves in a truer light.
Mario Paglia