Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Elaine O

Safe, friendly, peaceful and great location. Near river, nice to walk around.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 May 2024
Perfect area, lovely for strolling around, quiet, leafy, safe and yet close to everything. Good bus route, tube and train connections. Nice local restaurants. Owner and staff very friendly and helpful. Though room was small it was fine for my needs. Very clean. Two small things, TV on top of wardrobe wasn't easy to watch and shower tray a little slippy, no hand/grab rail. Will stay again.
Date of stay: May 2024
    R 1 000
    R 995
6.7 km from Melbourne House Hotel
View more hotels in London
All reviews pimlico tube station no elevator belgrave road flights of stairs top floor victoria line third floor stay there again minute walk triple room within walking distance rooms are small central london one night stay gatwick suitcases westminster
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2024

Spent 3 days there. We got an upgrade to the main floor. The owner was friendly and very helpful when we were looking for the best route take our tour. Staff was helpful with my airline check in as well. Great location close to train and buses. Close to restaurants too. Very clean. Lots of books and magazines to borrow. Would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2024

The whole hotel is clean, the beds are comfortable, the towels are white and soft, there is also a kettle if you want to prepare your tea or coffee, all the stuff is super kind, Manuela and John, lovely Lauren, and Nikita. You feel safe and welcomed when you are there. I asked something about the heating and they immediately helped me. They also gave me some instructions to get to places in London.
Great hotel in London central, located in a very nice area, in Pimlico, I think that I will definitely return.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Y5158EJnick
Reviewed 21 October 2023

Excellent stay at Melbourne House!!
Clean, quiet and roomy with very friendly and helpful staff / owners.
Lots of good recommendations for restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Would stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2023 via mobile

The owners are very nice, and the room was clean, fairly quiet, and I slept well. These are the most important things! (The good sleep and clean room.)
Now, the less awesome thing (which can’t be helped, the building being what it is, but which travelers should know about) is that it’s a 5-story building with no elevator! We were in room #15, which is on the top floor. I love having a corner room and not having anyone above me, but… I didn’t love hauling my suitcase up 7 flights of stairs! 😅😬🤷🏻‍♂️
The location is nice, as it’s very close to a tube station and many places are also very walkable.
Also, I don’t think they do breakfast anymore.
All around, this is a good deal for central London! Recommended (if you can handle the stairs).

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2023

Great value for money, very clean and the staff are very friendly. I would 100% use this hotel again, it’s in a great location within walking distance of all the major landmarks and really close to Pimlico tube station. After checkout they kept hold of my bags for me as I went for my VISA interview, this isn’t always the case with some hotels I have used in the past.

Date of stay: March 2023