Reviews (1 082)
1 082 results
All reviewsluxury suiteearls court stationcontinental breakfastfour poster bedlight sleeperfull englishthird flooryogurtpiccadilly lineearplugsheathrowpubs
19 - 24 of 1 082 reviews
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed a couple of nights
Room was a little small but price was low compared to other places.
Very clean.
Staff polite and helpful.
Rooms were very well presented,
Breakfast was good value (continental) if you want full English you will have to pay extra.
I could not fault how clean the room was.
120 yards to Earl’s Court underground,
Shops and eating places 100 yards away.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Mayflower M, Guest Relations Manager at Mayflower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Glen H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We will pass on all of your kind words to our staff and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for one. If by earlier this week. The hotel is very convenient to Earl’s Court tune station literally 5 min walk. Upon entering the hotel we were greeted by the receptionist who checked us in and took ID. They gave us our room key. Upon entering the room it was small but for one night it was very adequate. The room had twin beds, tea and coffee facilities, wardrobe with a safe and W suite shower room. The room was very clean couldn’t fault it. A continental breakfast was included in the price. The breakfast was basic, you can pay an extra £9.50 and have a full English.
Each time we left the hotel you have to leave your room key with reception and ensure you have your booking form they give you to obtain your key back.
We will definitely stay here again if we visit London in the future

Dear Shaun S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope you managed to take advantage of Earl's Court and visited all of London's greatest spots (or at least the ones you wanted to visit). Furthermore, we will pass on your messages of good will to our staff.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in a single room 17th-18th June.
Starting with reception, it looked lovely. There was a decorative fountain at the back wall. The receptionist was nice. I arrived a full hour before check in time and was prepared to sit and wait but my room was ready so she let me check in normally.

My room was all the way up at 4th floor. For one night, it was decent, all I needed but it would have been too small for more nights. It looked clean, just a bit old.
The room definitely needs new floors and furniture as both are worn down.
The bed was nicely prepared. The sheets were nice and clean. The was decently comfortable, did not wow me but it wasn’t bad.
The view from my window was the Earl’s Court underground but with a closed window, it wasn’t noticeable.

The little condiments station was disappointing as well. You got your basics. Coffee, tea, milk, white sugar. No brown sugar or a small biscuit? I stayed in 2* hotels and got biscuits. It’s the little things that add to the satisfaction.

As a clean freak, bathrooms are what sells the place to me. This bathroom was clean, the toilet was nice. I definitely felt comfortable in there. The thing that needs changing is the plug hole in the sink (but I didn’t need to touch it so no problem for me). The shower head needs a good limescale clean (or just change it). It was covered in limescale to the point where water was spraying everywhere. And was a bit annoying.

The continental breakfast was disappointing. I would like to know how much of the room fee goes to the breakfast because I would have preferred to not pay for it. Not much choice and I’m not picky. Managed to eat enough to last me for a bit tho. No microwave, no hot food. I don’t like my croissants cold but I dealt with it.

Concluding this review, it was decent. Wouldn’t give it 4 stars. But for one night for one person, it was all you need for the night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Anon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate such deep feedback as it helps us grow as a hotel. We will discuss the issues and promising aspects you mentioned in our next meeting.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We recently stayed at the Mayflower Hotel and were pleasantly surprised after reading some of the terrible reviews. The staff were friendly, we had a lovely room with balcony on the first floor, the bed was a little hard but that is just a personal view, and the continental breakfast was just fine.

Dear Anita D,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We will pass on your kind words to our staff and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Fantastic location round the corner from Earls Court tube station. Plenty of restaurants and stores in the vicinity to choose from. Large Tesco 5 mins walk away.
Mayflower on a lovely street in a beautiful building. Room was small but warm, cosy and did the job. Breakfast very basic but nice to have something on offer.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear ChonyBails,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you took advantage of the local amenties and enjoyed the London experience.