“Really poor”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Westminster
Neighbourhood: Westminster
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Paid 25% more than what was advertised for my burrito. When the cashier rang up the price I queried it, after which it was smugly stated that I'd been charged more for guacamole, which I'd asked as it was being added and was told it was no extra. The one taking the money seemed so pleased that I'd been caught out and stated that I should have listened better. If I ever go again it will only be to get them to make a burrito and then leave before paying such is the annoyance this has caused. I'm a huge fan of Mexican food, and pass through Waterloo twice day, but will never give them my custom again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unless you like bad tasting, cold food in teaspoon sized portions. Went back after about a year to see if any better as the nachos are literally the only gluten free options available at Victoria station. Wish I'd waited an hour to get a nice curry at home.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I did ask for hot spice on my veggie burrito but this is so hot it’s inedible to me. Also so much liquid it was impossible to eat on the go. Staff were nice enough.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Just the worst thing I have ever bought in a railway station, period. A bigger rip off than the price of a standard day return on Southern Rail. Naked burrito was a few grains of rice lost in the bottom of a box with minimal extra toppings. All for £6.99. I should just have refused to pay and left them with the mixed up ingredients. Perhaps I will next time as a way of getting revenge. And I can't even tweet them a complaint because they aint on Twitter! Jeez!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Rude staff, expensive and the burrito doesn't taste the mexican food, I have never seen a staff like this and the food was disgusting !! Shame on you !