“Absolutely perfect!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Studio
Shower room Bedroom (bed size Width 160cm x length 200cm/5 foot 3 width x 6 foot 6 length)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Shower room
Bedroom (bed size Width 160cm x length 200cm/5 foot 3 width x 6 foot 6 length)
Bedroom with view through to shower room
Front of the building with double glazed traditional sash windows.  The apartment is at the rear.
Bedroom
Seating in the bedroom
shower room
shower room
Small kitchen
View from the bedroom window
Regents park, 5 minutes walk
Warren Street underground station at the end of the street, less than 5 minutes walk
Municipal cycle hire in the street
Fitzroy square and Charlotte Street just behind the building
Boating in Regents Park
University College Hospital 5 minutes walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Absolutely perfect!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

The apartment was just fantastic! Absolutely perfect for us. Incredible value! Way better than staying in a hotel. It felt like we had our own home in the heart of London. Next time I am in London I am definitely going to stay there again. Beautiful bedroom/bathroom/mini kitchen (mini fridge, stove, sink, good closet/cupboard space), recently re-furbished apartment, great/well organized use of space, very comfortable, wonderful location in a great neighborhood and with super easy access to Underground stations. And Michelle was wonderful! We loved it! I highly, highly recommend it.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
3 Sep 2012
Thank you very much for the great review. We are very please that you had a great time and look forward to seeing you again.
MD USA
Reviewed 9 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Cozy getaway”
Reviewed 20 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Had a great stay for 4 nites for the jubilee. Compact but very well thought out space especially the bathroom. Think W hotel but at a fraction of the price. Nice little kitchen area as well. Great location 4 min walk from Warren St Tube station. 10 mins from Soho. Nice touch was the artwork on the wall by one of the owners.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great little place to stay while in Londo”
Reviewed 28 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

We were lucky to have found this small but very nice, well appointed and newly decorated apartment in a perfect location. The bed was extremely comfortable, the newly
refurbished bathroom was nice and the efficiency kitchen had a stove top, microwave and frig. We were able to buy food at the nearby restaurant and have a couple of meals at home, which is always a nice change for us as opposed to eating in restaurants all the time.

We were near 3 tube stations so any sites we planned to see were easy to get to and there were plenty of restaurants and a couple of pubs closeby.

The couple who manages this apartment were pleasant and very helpful.

We would definitely stay here again if we visit London again.

Rating for "service" below is due to the convenience of the area stores & restuarants. We didn't have a computer and even found an electronics store that let us check our e-mails 2 blocks from this apartment. There is no real service at the apartment which we didn't need anyway.

Carol and Larry
Colorado, USa

Antwerp
Reviewed 28 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing