Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Forbin
New York City, New York

I'm no celeb, but the Bulgari makes me feel like one

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 06 Jun 2024
I'm no celebrity, but this hotel certainly made me feel like one. There's a luxurious, boutique feel to the Bulgari that's nearly indescribable. Service is impeccable, lobby decor is modern and sleek, while the rooms have a sumptuous, cozy feel that brings on an instant feeling of zen. After a day of travel and meetings, sinking into the pillows on the bed was a dream. The bathrooms are so cool, and while "rain showers" are now the cliché norm, the Bulgari's rain shower reminded me what that is supposed to mean, with an over-sized shower head and tremendous pressure raining down on you. Turn down service leaving a thermos of hot tea and a treat in the room was just icing on the cake.
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: The hotel is absolute perfection, but eat dinner elsewhere.
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.7 km from Bulgari Hotel London
    R 1 247
5.0 km from Bulgari Hotel London
View more hotels in London
All reviews harvey nichols hyde park amazing hotel mini bar the location is perfect knightsbridge spa concierge properties toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2024

We are regular clients to the hotel Bar, Restaurant, Cigar Lounge and the Club on lower floor. We usually also sit in the lounge area comfortably for an afternoon coffee or drinks . Today we turned up to be welcomed by one of the most arrogant employee they have ever had, we have said we come often here and we would like to sit in the main lounge area. His response this area only reserved for the clients who are staying at the hotel. Even though the lounge was empty and I have insisted that his colleagues always welcome us there, he was adamant and decided to sit us in a place of his choice.
This is appalling for a 5 stars hotel and for a client that comes often here and bring along with him family members and friends, I find it very unpleasant experience and unwelcomed, and the person who really refused us sitting where we liked should really be removed from being customer facing agent.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kostas Sfaltos, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2024

Dear Elie

Thank you for your feedback following your recent visit. I am most concerned to hear about your experience and firstly wish to offer my apologies to you.

During the evening in question we did have three specific tables reserved for in-house guests and I am very sorry if this was not conveyed to you in the manner that it should have been. As a regular visitor, I hope that you will agree that it is our culture to be warm and friendly and I have reached out to you privately to discuss this matter.

In the meantime, my apologies again for your disappointment.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 2 May 2024 via mobile

This place is spectacular
The food is 10/10
Stayed for my birthday in feb and again
Would love to go back
Price is insane
Location is great have other amazing restaurants In the area
Defo go to the bar ambiance is Kool
Also take a trip around the are

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kostas Sfaltos, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2024

Dear imz

It was our pleasure to welcome you to Bulgari Hotel London for your birthday celebration and thank you very much for sharing your thoughts.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us, and in particular our Sette restaurant and Nolita Social cocktail bar. Thank you also for mentioning our great location in the heart of Knightsbridge, moments from Harrods and Hyde Park.

We do appreciate your support and hope that there is an opportunity for you to return soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2024

A amazing hotel. Staff exceptional, location perfect. Our stay was really comfortable and welcoming. Will certainly book again.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Dr K Dawson

Thank you for your thoughts following your recent visit to Bulgari Hotel London. It was our pleasure to welcome you.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed many aspects of your visit, including our great location in Knightsbridge and our welcoming team. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2024 via mobile

This property is fantastic, my stay was awesome, I couldn’t have wanted anymore. The hotel was clean, staff were excellent and the food was exquisite. The Decor was just lush. The location of the hotel was on point too, central to everything, everything I could want, if the hotel couldn’t provide it, I knew it was on my doorstep. I will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kostas Sfaltos, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2024

Dear Michael

It was our pleasure to welcome you to Bulgari Hotel London and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your visit and we appreciate your very kind comments regarding our décor, service and great location in the heart of Knightsbridge.

Thank you sincerely for your recommendation and we do hope to have the opportunity to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2024

My encounters at the Bulgari London presented a mixture of admiration for the hotel's aesthetics and disappointment in the service and overall experience. While the hotel upholds a certain level of luxury expected from the Bulgari brand, the service failed to leave a lasting impression, hovering around the average mark without ever making me feel particularly valued or special.

Navigating the hotel, especially the area leading to the pool, proved to be less than comfortable. The corridor was excessively warm, a stark contrast to the cool elegance one might anticipate. The ambiance, characterised by dim lighting and an overarching green hue like eww, out of all colours it wasn't even done right, making the journey to the pool less than inviting and I dont know if I went on the wrong day there was no one there and the pool area felt so weird especially because of the colour tone..

Value for money is a critical aspect of any luxury stay, and unfortunately, Bulgari London did not meet my expectations in this regard. The allure of its name and decor could not compensate for the lack of a welcoming, comfortable environment that justifies its price point. My decision to not return is further cemented by the clientele it seems to attract my visits were met by encounters with rude and loud guests, detracting from the peaceful, luxurious experience I sought.

lets not begin with how the rooms looked I got a nice upgrade but the room felt so weird there were things in random places and it wasn't as inviting. people did tell me not to stay at the hotel just use the amenities but I didn't think it would be that bad.

The hotel seems to cater more to those deeply integrated into the Bulgari brand culture, perhaps more interested in showcasing their Bulgari pieces than in the quality of their stay so if you have many pieces do give it a try. As someone who felt conspicuously out of place among this crowd, I would advise potential guests to consider how much they value the Bulgari brand experience when deciding to stay here.

In summary, Bulgari London, despite its elegant facade and association with the esteemed Bulgari brand, falls short in delivering the exceptional service and comfortable ambiance that justify its premium. For those seeking a memorable luxury hotel experience in London, there are other venues where the service and setting might align more closely with expectations of exclusivity and comfort.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lateefarahman
Kostas Sfaltos, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2024

Dear Lateef

Thank you for sharing your thoughts following your visit to the hotel last summer.

We pride ourselves on our informal and friendly, yet meticulous service and I am very sorry to hear that you did not feel us to be the right fit for you. We do appreciate that there are many hotels to choose from in London and I would like to thank you for your overall score of four stars.