“5* experience”

Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin, Mexican, South American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Your ticket to celebrating life the Latin American way with authentic Latin American food, cocktails & hospitality
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Amazing customer service everytime I go there. In particular a lovely guy called Tony, always there to entertain us, doing the best magic tricks. He’s always smiling keeping the atmosphere positive and genuinely seems passionate about his job. I always look forward to seeing him everytime I go there treating me as if I’m a friend. Outstanding service!!! Which is why I’m always there!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

This is my go to restaurant. Excellent service from all the staff even when it's really busy they always make you feel like you are priority. I have been served by a lovely lady named Katrina several times and she is just the loveliest. Even when she doesn't serve me she will always say hi. And always makes sure that everything that my good and service is excellent. She is such a joy to talk to. I love this place and the food is great. They have all the options available whether it be vegan, gluten free and even halal!! Overall, one of the best restaurants in my opinion.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Even tho it was saturday night and the restaurant was very busy, Macey, our waitress made sure the service was top class being so positive and patient, explaining the menu and recommending some of the best dishes. The food was great , the cocktails also, just a small advice, the mojito should have less mint (but this can be preferentially). Overall a perfect family dinner. I personally recommend the Fajitas with Chicken strips, simply delicious. Would definitely come back.

2  Thank mihai_iosep
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and two others returning from a business meeting popped in (mainly because one is doing a Masters and has a 40% discount card). That said, I’m glad we did, as my steak and fries was very nice indeed

Whilst there are many things to choose from (colleagues went for the Jerk Chicken but mentioned it’s not quite), I had the Brazilian steak c/w sweet corn and sweet potato fries, and did I made a good choice!!!

2  Thank NiallSh
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Visited last week very extensive menu with dishes from varying parts of the world.
I had Mango and Brie Empanadas for start which were delicious crispy parcels filled with melted cheese and mango pieces.
For main I had half jerk chicken with chips and slaw; the chickens marinade was aromatic and slightly spicy and had been truly soaked into the meat of the chicken each bite full of flavour, the slaw had a strange aftertaste it may have been made with Sour Cream.

For dessert: Churros with Chocolate Sauce these were beautifully crispy whilst maintaining a light and fluffy interior accompanied with delicious chocolate sauce.

Highly recommend if you like Mexican/South American cuisine.

Date of visit: September 2018