“Thank you”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Thank you”
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

I stayed in the flat for 6 weeks in December/ January. My sister and a friend met me for Christmas and new year and we had a wonderful time!! The owner gave me tips on getting into covent garden and oxford street. I spent a lot of time in the area and there are good shops in noting hill. We left the owner some champagne and hope she enjoyed it.

Value Rooms
Location
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect flat for a family”
Reviewed 30 May 2012 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

We were a group of 3 adults and 3 children. The owner was so helpful and in the neighbourhood for questions. We arrived quite early and the owner had other guests leaving. She let us leave out cases in the flat and gave us directions for nearby cafes. We met her a couple of times that week and she even bought treats for my little girls. It is a perfect flat to stay in London for a family. We walked around in Notting Hill and it was easy to get to Covent Garden. We love London in spite of the weather and will be back.

Location Check-in / front desk
Germany
Reviewed 30 May 2012 for a stay in October 2011

Value Rooms
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing