Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot
1 132
1 127
1 132
1 127
All reviewsclose to kings cross stationshort staytea and coffeeeustontube
FilterAll languages
48 - 53 of 4 096 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have stayed here once before and were more than happy to stay again. Rooms are good, beds comfortable and we were lucky having a room overlooking an enclosed area at the back of the hotel so there was not a lot of noise. The hotel provides free ear plugs anyway so noise need not be an issue.
The hotel is a 5 minute walk from St Pancras and ideal if you have an early Eurostar train to catch - or indeed any Eurostar train.
Prices are good.
The staff were without exception friendly and helpful. We arrived 3 hours before check in time and there is no problem because they will store luggage free of charge. They also provide hair dryers on request at reception.
Definitely recommend this hotel and will stay again. Many thanks.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the inside area are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean S
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our stay at Travelodge for its convenient location and its extremely friendly staff, in particular, Arslan who helped us and made our stay even more pleasant. We will surely be back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got served well! A staff member named Arslan helped me with a coffee machine! And overall the stay was very enjoyable and I would definitely say here again for another trip as London is a good destination to stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I regularly stay at Travelodge's but this is the worst Travelodge I have ever stayed in. On both nights of our stay we were awoken at 11.30 pm and 6.30 am because of a loud noise vibrating in our room. On the first night and morning we brushed it off because we thought it may be a one off, but by the second night we were exhausted so I went down to reception and straight away knew what I was going to say. They told me the noise happened throughout the hotel because it was 'the pipes' running the water system. This noise was so loud I recorded it and it was impossible to sleep through, it was like an alarm running throughout the hotel! I said this was awful I was offered a free breakfast but that was all. I cannot believe you are charging full price 120 to stay at this hotel when this noise does not allow anyone to have a full nights sleep, I feel absolutely robbed of my money and it completely ruined my trip to London as I was sleep deprived the whole entire time! The room is not that clean either ,it is terribly run down this really lets the Travelodge chain down! The whole hotel is falling to pieces.

Room Tip: Don't come here
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashlea E
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge London Kings Cross Royal Scot, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for submitting your review of our London Kings Cross Royal Scot Travelodge.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay. May we kindly request you contact us with the link or a copy of your TripAdvisor review, via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I thought this hotel was lovely! The staff were friendly and helpful! And was convenient for traveling round london as its close to the underground and the train station! The room was nice and cosy and was in a nice quiet area ! Defo recommend staying here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends