Club Quarters Hotel, Lincoln's Inn Fields
The Arch London(London)
US$318
US$519
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$822
US$755
Reviews (1 717)
1 717 results
All reviewsholborn tube stationcovent gardengreat locationfree bottled waterbusiness hotelbritish museumtheatre landwest endquiet locationminute walkgood sizecoffee machinelounge arealeicester squarecomfortable bedweekend breakdefinitely stay here again
168 - 173 of 1 717 reviews
Reviewed 18 October 2017

My family and I recently stayed at Club Quarters on our trip to London. We ended up having to book the day of when our alternative arrangements fell through. When we checked in, and then throughout our stay, Sebastian helped us feel right at home, made great recommendations and helped us get to know the area.

Being familiar with London, I loved that this hotel was one block from the Holborn Tube Station, walking distance to Covent Garden and Fleet Street, and located near amazing local spot. We would definitely stay again. Great experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kellie T
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We stayed for just one night and was very pleased with our choice of hotel. The location was great, convenient for Covent Garden and the West End and it was really nice walking round Lincolns Inn Field in the morning. Also visited the Sir John Soane's museum which is just across the road and is very interesting.
There is a great Chinese restaurant and bar in the hotel, which we would visit if we stayed again. The staff at the hotel were very helpful and welcoming and the room was clean and although small had everything we needed.
I can recommend this hotel and it worth booking with them directly to check out their prices.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 8th floor and was very quiet.
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Just an overnight stay here. There was a mix up with my reservation and the woman at the front desk couldn’t have been more helpful.
Room was clean and well presented. Great price for being so central and I was able to walk to my meeting in the morning.
If I was to pick holes then the shower didn’t drain very well, the bed squeaked a bit, but was comfortable none the less. I ordered sourdough toast for breakfast and got a couple of normal square loaf slices of toast, but I am picking holes and none of these things effected my stay.
All in all a great hotel with quiet rooms and helpful staff. What more do you need?

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Situated beside the London School of Economics, it is in a convent location two blocks from Holborn station and within walking distance of Convent Garden andTrafalgar Square. Considering the location, I expected more noise from the streets at night. However, we were able to sleep with the windows open and not be disturbed.

We stayed in a Standard Room as a friend suggested a club room would be too small for both of us. The room was clean and included two chairs, a queen bed, a desk with ample charging areas and small side tables. The bathroom was small, even by English standards. The shower was adequate, but my partner found it hard to maneuver when shaving her legs. The towels were fluffy, but don’t expect a facecloth. apparently, many European Hotels have stopped providing them.Although the room did not have a balcony, there is a pleasant courtyard looks onto Lincoln’s Inn Field is a great place to have morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening. The hotel is well appointed with a business centre, free printing, and complimentary wifi. The snack station is well attended providing warmed mugs for tea and coffee in the morning, a latte maker that also steams milk. Mornings brought fruits (bananas and apples) and granola bars, afternoons supplied nuts and chips, evenings nachos and salsa.

Ironing boards and irons as well as converters were available upon request.

The concierge staff were all very friendly and knowledgable, especial Sebastian. We were able to store our luggage free of charge before and after checkin/out.

Overall, a business minded hotel with minimalist, clean approach. I don’t think it is the best value in London Town, but it was convenient

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Great clean hotel with lovely room and lots of nice touches, bottles of water, take away coffee, peanuts and smarties ;) The night manager, Kingsley, was really helpful and friendly when we returned on the Friday night. Close to all the nightlife, sights and theatres the location is brilliant, would definitely stay again :)