Reviews (1 202)
1 202 results
All reviews sloane street king premium harvey nichols kings road boutique hotel room service bottle of champagne wonderful stay concierge service turn down service amazing hotel hyde park location is great west end tube station belgravia harrods
21 - 26 of 1 202 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights whilst I was in the area for business earlier this month. Quick check in, a lovely & helpful young lady checked me and made me feel very welcome. Very good sized room, with the bed lovely and clean. I didn’t eat at night here, but the breakfast was brilliant both days.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear LukeH1900

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us here at The Hari.

Great to read that you were very comfortable in your room and thank you so much for recognising the team and the service you received.

I do hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a wonderful time at this hotel and was particularly impressed with the housekeeping. The staff was also very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in London.

Dear Luhrs H

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

It is wonderful to read your praise of the whole team!

I am delighted to see that you would recommend The Hari to others and I hope to welcome you back on your return visit to London.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The service and overall experience at The Hari were wonderful. The staff went out of their way to take care of any needs and the rooms were spacious, beautiful and very clean. Small touches like being addressed by name after the first day and homemade desserts at the front desk highlight their intention to make the whole trip wonderful. The location was an easy walk to shopping, museums and multiple restaurant options. We used the restaurant in the hotel for both a breakfast and a dinner, and would have gone back with the exception that we wanted to eat in different restaurants each night. We would definitely go back to The Hari.

Dear Airport_Experienced

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your recent experience with us

Thank you so much for recognising the team and it is great to know that the personalised service and gestures were well received. Wonderful to know that our location worked well for you and great to see that you enjoyed il Pampero!

It is great to see that you will return and I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a 3 day family trip and I only have good words for the hotel and its staff. Incredible room, great views, amazing breakfast and dinner, super cozy crib + blanket for our 2 year old baby. A+++!!

Dear Anita943

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us here at The Hari.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your overall experience and thank you for calling out the service you received from the team.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the very near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Good, clean, friendly staff and a great location minutes away from all your main landmarks in London, the rooms size and service are excellent, expensive but that’s how it is in London highly recommend

Dear Abdulla A

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your time with us here at The Hari and that you would recommend us and Thank you for calling out the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.