Reviews (1 178)
1 178 results
All reviews sloane street harvey nichols kings road boutique hotel room service bottle of champagne wonderful stay turn down service amazing hotel hyde park location is great buckingham palace rooms are small west end tube station belgravia harrods
124 - 129 of 1 178 reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great Hotel and super professional team, Hari is well located and their personel will do the job to make sure guests have the best experience ever while staying with them in London. I strongly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear ealmeida2000

Thank you so much for your very kind comments about your stay with us here at The Hari.

I really appreciate your recommendation and hope that we have the chance to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

What an amazing hotel, from the welcome to the decor to the food the whole experience is one of the best in London. Alex was so welcoming and a special surprise of an Easter Egg with compliments of the chef was an unexpected and wonderful surprise. Living in London I have stayed at many hotels but The Hari truly did blow me away. I cannot recommend it enough.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RM987789

Dear RM987789

Thank you for your wonderful review of your Easter stay with us here at The Hari.

I am pleased to read that the whole experience of staying blew you away and appreciate you calling out Alex for his welcome and our Pastry Chef Riccardo's chocolate egg surprise.

Please do come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Lovely hotel, excellent location! The service and staff are amazing. Everyone made us feel special. I went to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend and I couldn't have chosen better. First, people at reception (Sabrine,Kris, Alex and Simona) are very friendly and professional. The concierge Diego asked straight away if we needed any suggestion about where to go or things to do around the area. The room that we have stayed was perfect! Nice view looking into the park and a huge fancy bathtub. Joanna ( the guest relations) prepared a cute surprise for us. In the evening, we had dinner at the restaurant where they ( Danielle and Gianpierro) looked after us during the whole meal. Then we have decided to have a couple of drinks at the bar, where Eduardo knows perfectly which cocktail suits you. He delivers outstanding service. The morning after we went for breakfast. Top breakfast! They knew that it was my birthday so they had prepare in advance a croissant crammed full of nutella, ( my favourite). Before leaving we still had time to meet the best cappuccino maker in town, Nico.

I would definitely come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Isabel N

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to write such a kind review of your recent stay with us here at The Hari.

I am so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and that the contribution of all the members of the team you mention made the experience so special.

Please don't leave it too long for your next visit.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is my second stay at the hotel. The first time the staff were friendly. I did comment that the room is a bit dark. They offered me a lamp but I declined. On my second trip, I was surprised they remembered my comment and they had already put in an extra lamp in my room. I felt very welcomed in the hotel. Special thanks to Sabrina and the other lady front desk staff who checked me in on 22/3 night time (to be exact it was 1am on 23/3), they were very helpful, efficient and friendly.

Room Tip: Can be a bit noisy on the lower floors. Light sleepers should request rooms on upper floors.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 784sylvainen
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear 784sylvainen,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay - we were delighted to welcome you back to The Hari.

It is great to see that the team made such a positive impact on your stay, Thank you so much for recognising them. I do hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

There is not really a lot more to say. The Hari is a small boutique hotel. Excellently located in walking distance to most of London. The service and staff are amazing. Everyone went out of their way to welcome us and ensure we were comfortable. Nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast, food and bar are all excellent. There is a small but we’ll appointed gym. Rooms are compact but lovely and also well appointed. Bathrooms and bathroom amenities are excellent. We will return and would certainly recommend. Photo is view from our room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear 93vanessag1234

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted with your comments and thrilled to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you so much for recognising the team and the service you received.

It is wonderful to see that you have recommended us and I am thrilled to see that you will be returning. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.