“Excellent service and location”
other travellers have booked this property
Large sofa with kingsize sofabed option, dining table & 4 chairs, TV/DVD, black out blinds
Kingsize bed, black out blinds, double mirrored wardrobe, drawers, hairdryer, iron, ironing board Bedroom (other direction). Kingsize bed. Black out blinds
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bedroom (other direction). Kingsize bed. Black out blinds
Kitchen (with dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine etc)
Well stocked cupboards
Large sofa opens easily to a kingsize comfortable sofabed
A warm British welcome!
Floorplan
Entrance hall to building
Exterior of building (property is at rear, so quiet)
Foley Street - a few minutes walk away. Beautiful buildings and great for restaurants and pubs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent service and location”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Booked this apartment last minute - I e mailed Liz and she came back to me the same day - and communication was excellent throughout.
Apartment is great location (v close to Warren St tube) in a quiet building - although there is a bit of noise in the morning from outside - but it is London! Sofa and bed comfortable.
Apartment was very clean.
Was great to have a few bits and bobs in the food cupboard - salt, pepper, cooking oil, tea, coffee and sugar. Sainsbury's very close to pick up other things(only had 1 loo roll so had to buy some more). Had 2 towels provided - but might have been nice to have a couple of extra smaller ones (as I use smaller ones for my hair).
Overall great though and would recommend.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent location, clean as a whistle and has everything needed”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We stayed here for a week mid September and were absolutely delighted with the flat, its location, its proximity to local transport and it has the best beacon in London as guide to get back home after a days roaming, the Post Office Tower.
Liz is great to deal with and most expedient in correspondence. She furnishes you with a host of information about the local area as well as great ideas to get the most out of your stay. Access to the keys was excellent and almost on the day of our check out, the damage deposit was returned to us. Don't hesitate to book if going to London.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

What a wonderful apartment right in the heart of London.Have just spent five nights and wished I had stayed a little longer it was an absolute joy returning to the apartment after a hard days touring. The apartment is located in a secure block, extremely well maintained and very clean.It contains all the amenities that one would have in their own home. The kitchen is well equipped not that one cooked but it lovely laying in the mornings having a bit of toast or cereal without having to rush down to a hotel dining room before the kitchen closes. The bedroom was comfortable with ample storage and hanging space.The lounge area was relaxing with wifi and television. I would also like to add that all my dealing with Liz in leasing the apartment were totally professional.Apart from being professional Liz was also empathetic. I had a problem with our airline and had to reschedule arriving very morning. Liz thankfully allowed us early access which was wonderful having a shower after a 24 hour flight was so refreshing. Fitzrovia has everything shops, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, underground station, overground station and close proximity to all the majority tourist attractions. I would like to thank Liz for all her assistance.

Older travelers
Hong Kong
Reviewed 6 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Comfortable, Convenient”
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

My 14 year old granddaughter & I had stayed at the flat and found it very comforttable for the two of us particularly with the separate sleeping areas which provided privacy. The bedroom was ample space in the closet and dresser for our belongings (along with suitcases) to be stored. The kitchen was very complete thought we only fixed breakfast and an occasional snack.
The couch was adequate for sleeping (for one person) though it should be noted that when it is pulled out as a sleeper it is only about 4 inches off the floor - I found it more comfortable to simply put the sheet on the couch as is and sleep there - spacious & comfortable. As with many European bathrooms the tub has very high sides to get in/out of - could be a problem for anyone with limitations. Otherwise the bathroom was spacious & offered storage space for small items. The lack of an electric outlet in the bathroom was annoying; and even in the bedroom, there is no outlet near the glass closet doors if one is trying to fix their hair & use a blower or curling iron. This could be remedied by providing an extension cord in the bedroom for use as needed.
The location of the flat is very convenient for walking as well as the tube & buses.
All together a very positive experience - Liz provided very helpful information in advance including how to reach the flat from Heathrow, to local groceries and restaurants, and she responded promptly to questions I had in advance. All greatly appreciated.
Sheila

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing