10 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (5 064)
5 065 results
4 008
4 008
All reviews blue boar the executive lounge westminster abbey james park james tube station big ben diamond member rain shower turn down service afternoon tea nespresso machine luxury hotel large bathroom wonderful hotel concierge staff wonderful stay london eye
Selected filters
30 - 35 of 5 065 reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2021

I am a regular stayer at the Conrad St James - both before the pandemic, and since!

It is a great location, central enough but still nice and quiet.

Service is always great - both front of house, housekeeping and in the restaurant/bar. With nothing ever too much!

Could not recommend this hotel enough!

Date of stay: August 2021
Beverly Payne, General Manager at Conrad London St. James, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Thank you so very much ....
Its lovely to look after our regular guests and delightful to see everyone coming back .
See you very soon we hope

Reviewed 9 September 2021

Our stay at the Conrad was fantastic! It is a lovely hotel with a helpful/welcoming staff and is a perfect location for walking to sites or hopping on the Tube to get around London. Definitely coming back!

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 236bryanm

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit .
A special thank you for taking the time to write this review .
Its very much appreciated

Reviewed 8 September 2021

This was at least our fifth stay in five years at the Conrad in London. We love this comfortable, elegant, well-situated hotel and its accommodating staff. The only issue that bothered us- and it did bother us - was the number of staff, especially in food-service areas, who had face coverings dangling loosely beneath their mouths, sometimes over or under their chins. What’s the point? The hotel management suggests guests wear face coverings in public areas.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Beverly Payne, General Manager at Conrad London St. James, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review and thank you for the review .
On masks we constantly remind the young people to wear masks correctly at all times when in contact with guests with the exception when behind appropriate screens
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon , and hopefully we can all relax more ... we seem to have been wearing masks forever ! - B

Reviewed 8 September 2021

I traveled for work for 25 years, with many years being a trip a week so I know hotels well on 3 continents. The experience I just had at the Conrad at St. James’s was the best service I’ve ever had - period. I’ve stayed at the finest hotels all over (you name a chain and I’ve stayed there) - and boutique hotels too. Everyone was genuinely interested in making making my stay the best it could be. That’s rare. Many fine hotels actually have staffs that become snobs. This staff was kind, friendly, accommodating, and so helpful. Needless to say, I’ll never stay anywhere else again in London.

I can recommend this hotel without reservation. My room was fantastic - the most spacious I’ve had in London on many trips. I always book king rooms and this one was spacious with a great walk-in shower with multiple shower heads and plenty of room in the bedroom and bathroom for my wife and to spread out all our stuff, including on the bathroom counter - which can be so small at other locations.

Finally, location was outstanding. Right across from a circle/district line underground and close to St. James’s Park for relaxing walks. Right in the heart of London, yet it’s in a very quiet location.

You won’t be disappointed!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for this review ... its so generous .

The team here are quite amazing and as GM i am immensely proud of being part of this team

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Perfect location a few minute walk to everything... All the staff from the front desk, room attendant, manager and especially the breakfast staff made it a truly special stay for my family and I. No reason to stay anywhere else...The family suite was pefect for a family

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank carl_07_13

Thank you for this lovely review ...and we are all delighted that we made this special for your family .
See you soon we hope and do let us know when you will be returning