Ramada London Finchley
US$268
US$264
US$218
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$218
US$208
US$169
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$206
The Langham, London(London)
US$609
US$527
  • Pool
All reviewsvue cinemaleisure complexnorth circularhospitality traytube stationnorthern linegood sizebus stoproom was clean and comfortablebasic hoteltea and coffeebreakfast was includedbooked this hotelwagamamawembleyhairdryer
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The hotel is situated right next to a commercial centre with cinema, bowling and multiple restaurants (Wagamama, Pizza Hut etc.). The commercial centre also has a fitness and pool complex (I am not sure if this is members only). This is a good place for a local stop over and has its own Greek restaurant and bar on site. The hotel was a little worn in places, but the team were friendly and helpful and made my stay a happy one. Plenty of parking. Very convenient

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Gman103, General Manager at Ramada London Finchley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Many thanks for the recent review of your stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

There is free onsite parking. That was a major plus from the start. The staff was extremely helpful and made sure that first time visitors to the city got everything they needed. Everyone made sure to help us find things that fit our needs at the best price in the city. There is a bus that runs right near the hotel and 2 tube stations within a 30 minute walk if you prefer. The English breakfast was great every morning. If I get the chance to return to London, I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked 2 nights here. Flooring coming away behind toilet, dated and musty. Wallpaper had a repair to it by simply putting another 1/2 meter strip over it. No sockets near bed. Would not recommend. Andreas was lovely opening the door when he noticed my husband struggling with my wheelchair. My room was not disabled friendly and I burned myself on the shower it was burning hot. Couldn't get the cold to work. We never used our breakfast tokens, we were that put off. Very poor.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a number of times over the years and have not been overly impressed. However, here for 4 nights and what a change. Room clean and well maintained. I tried the restaurant and wow. What a difference. Polite professional service ( a person who know great customer service) food, I had the Lamb and rice which was perfectly cooked and tasty. I spoke to the Manager to congratulate the staff. Great service, excellent food, clean room. Thank you. You have won me over.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Gman103, General Manager at Ramada London Finchley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Wow, thanks for the great review. I'll pass the comments on and I'm sure the team will be very pleased!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Reasonably priced, convenient location with very pleasant staff, this hotel could do with an update. Very 1980s with a musty smell, reminiscent of an old people's home.

No bedside socket which meant my alarm, clock and phone had to be positioned a short walk from where it was needed. And tiles were missing and cracked in the bathroom.

My two experiences of the included breakfast fell hugely short of my rather low expectations.

My first, early breakfast was not ready at the allotted time and featured, eventually consisted of a 'half english' of considerable poor quality, served by apologetic, yet smiling staff.

Breakfast two, included an offering of unrecognisable sausages that reminded me of mummified remains seen previously at the British museum. The watery, and presumably powdered, scrambled eggs looked nightmarish, so I ordered poached instead. When the fried eggs arrived they were edible, which was welcome, despite not being what I asked for.

In conclusion, what I experienced here was an establishment that, despite the best intentions and effort from the lovely staff has been spoiled by poor investment, training and procurement by the management.

In summary, thanks to all the staff but could the management please pick up their game. You're letting your customers and staff down through your refusal to reinvest any profits back into this business.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Gman103, General Manager at Ramada London Finchley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thanks for your comments these have been noted and I will respond to you directly via the messaging option!