All reviews clapham junction family room travelodge hotels chelsea flower show comfy room place to stay two singles road noise tesco express night stay train station visiting london tea and coffee making facilities hotel room minute walk victoria wetherspoons
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here. I went to Battersea to visit some of my family and had a great 2 night stay here. There was no coffee in my room but its was fine since I asked the staff and got some right away. I would be happy to stay here again,.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2018

When I first got to the room it was dirty on the bed almost like it was made but never washed and the room smelt of feces. It was really nasty. I got rid of a lot of the pillows because of the dirt and on top of that if you put the toilet seat down you can’t open or close the door. It hangs over the frame.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Luke A
TravelodgeUK, Ben from the Social Media Team at Travelodge London Battersea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for submitting your review of our London Battersea Hotel.

We're so sorry to hear your room was not up to the usual high standard of cleanliness we would have wished for you and we would like to hear more about your stay.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Good value for money.Hotel could have done with a bit of updating.If I’m being really picky, the bed only had a sheet on and had to get the duvet down from the shelves. It would have been good if this was already made up, but understand the recent hot weather we had (maybe why just the sheet on bed)?!Overall quite happy and would return.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Good value place to stay. It is a Travelodge so don't expect more but it's clean, comfortable bed, water that's actually hot, easy check in, friendly staff. There's a Tesco Express nearby if you need anything. Nice riverside walk just a couple of minutes away. Only downsides are just 30 mins free wifi (when will Travelodge catch up with other places) and car parking is tricky and probably has to be paid for,

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

My family of 5 (all adults) came down from Leicestershire for a wedding in London at 1 pm, so timing was tight, but the Receptionist was very understanding and helpful when we arrived a bit earlier than our midday check-in, and let us into a room where we could get changed and freshen up. He made sure we had an iron, and we easily sourced an ironing board, and everything went like clockwork - we got to the wedding with time to spare!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family