“Great Thursday night out !”
Review of Madison

Madison
Ranked #1 165 of 25 563 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$44 - US$70
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City of London
Description: Overlooking St Paul's, Madison brings bundles of style, fun and a slice of modern Manhattan to London, all complemented by the views of the City skyline. Perched on the penthouse spot of One New Change, Madison comprises of a glamorous bar, restaurant, cocktail bar and rooftop terraces that are Mediterranean style suntraps making Madison one of London's most sought after social settings.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

What an amazing place for a night out! Cool place and great atmosphere - having drinks with the perfect view. And last but not least an awesome service - thank you Stefania for contributing to a such memorable night out!

Date of visit: June 2018
John S, General Manager at Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

I am glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again soon.
Thanks for the positive words about Stefania, I'll let her know

Write a ReviewReviews (1 860)

217 - 221 of 1 859 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Joined a moving queue, only to have the staff stop entry for anyone else saying it will be another hour wait on top of the 45mins waited.

They say you don't have to book on the website, but you really do as there is little chance to get in otherwise.

It would have been polite to say there was nearly a 2hour queue before having waiting 45mins.

Probably best to go to the embankment....

HI Giles

Thanks for your feedback, we do our best to keep the queue informed when we can.
Obviously we need to ensure numbers upstairs are safe & legal, hence the queue and having to stop entry on occasion.
I have taken your feedback on board, and I am looking into a better way of communicating to the large group, as well as to forecast closures.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Visited Madison for our monthly family gathering and we all loved it. We were there in a sunny Sunday and could not fault the venue. We sit in the terrace area and the service was marvellous, lovely cocktails and snacks, amazing live music, nice crowd, definitely we will return and recommend to friends.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit and I really loved it. We where a couple of friends for drinks and snack was all nice the service was excellent, professional and friendly very nice ambient.I can’t wait to visit again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I really like this place, the view is amazing !! For date or with friends I always enjoy the moment, the music is good and the food is delicious !! The staff is very friendly. Thank you !!!

Hello
Thank you so much for taking your time to provide feedback.
Glasd you enjoyed the food.